scene 1 - the interview.

the morning was bright, the sun's reflection was beaming through the window of the restful soul still sound asleep, with not a care in the world. the small figure appeared woken from her beauty sleep with sandy eyes. "donatello!!" suddenly, the newly woken female stood up on her own two feet clearing the sand and removing it from her light brown eyes. the small figure started to softly make her way to the sound of the noise to see who or what was calling her on this early morning. "freya..." the female couldn't finish of the words she had once placed in her mouth. "what is it? didn't you see i was sleeping?" donatello walked over to the kitchen which didn't take long in the very small apartment as most of what they owned was close together. licking her fingers to remove the breadcrumbs and a small amount of butter that landed on her whilst the female was making herself two small bite sized crumpets. "i did you to do something for me while i'm out today with this very cute guy." donatello has known her roommate most of her life, preschool actually. donatello looked at jade's phone to see what she was moaning about. "another one? this has been the 4th time this week...." before jade could say anything else, her mouth was covered up softly by her roommate's hand. "don't finish that off. i know what you're going to say, but can you not." the burnt toast popped out of the toaster and fell straight to the floor. "now look what you made me do." donatello removed the other female's hand and went over to the dirty toast, sighing and cleaning it up, as well as the floor. "oh yeah...babes." the small female lifted herself up and faced her roommate. "what now? is it another guy?" the roommate let out a small laugh and then replied back immediately. "do me a favour and go to this interview for me, please please please! this will be the only thing i will ever ask from you." donatello sighed once more and gave her roommate a thumbs up as she looked at her with the third sigh of the day.