Kion's Stillbirth

The next day, Kion was now going to be delivered

The next day, Kion was now going to be delivered. But Nala's body would have to force Kion's body to come out of her anyway. Nala cried as she pushed Kion's body out of her canal along with some poop from her rectum. (Not Shown On Camera) Kion's Corpse came out of Nala's body. His eyes were closed, and so was his mouth. He wasn't breathing. Nala licked Kion's head but Kion didn't wake up. Nala knew Kion wouldn't wake up when he got out... Simba saw Kion's body and he was so sad to see his baby dead. "Kion... Why did you leave us so soon?" Kiara Asked. She knew Kion wouldn't answer her because he was dead. Rafiki came and took Kion's body out of Nala's paws and lifted his body towards the sky...

Inhabitants cried at the sight of Kion's dead body

Inhabitants cried at the sight of Kion's dead body. The whole Royal Family cried so loudly as well. "What happened to him?" Timon Asked. "I don't know what happened, and we will never know what caused Kion to pass away until we see him again..." Rafiki Said. The worst thing about Kion being stillborn is that Kiara is a princess but the Pride Lands needs a Lion Guard. But Kion was the choice to become Lion Guard Leader And now he can't do it because he died. Kiara can't lead the Lion Guard because she's a princess and that would give her even more pressure. Kion would have to be burried later and that was so emotional for the Pride to have to witness him being dead in the 1st place...