iii ⋆ travel with style

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

❛ TRAVEL WITH STYLE ❜・₊˚

・₊˚. ❪ golden — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆
。✧˖°⠀┊ ⠀CH. 3⠀┊ 。✧˖°
▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

      ATLAS FELT AS though he had barely laid down to sleep in Ron's room when he was being shaken awake by Mrs. Weasley.

      "Time to go, Atlas, dear." She whispered, moving away to wake Harry and Ron. Callum was already awake, mumbling something Atlas couldn't understand.

      It was still dark outside. Ron muttered indistinctly as his mother roused him. At the foot of Harry's mattress Atlas saw two large, disheveled shapes emerging from tangles of blankets.

      "'S' time already?" Fred said groggily.

      They dressed in silence, too sleepy to talk, then, yawning and stretching, the six of them headed downstairs into the kitchen.

      Mrs. Weasley was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets. He looked up as the boys entered and spread his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly. He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt.

      "What d'you think?" He asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito — do I look like a Muggle, Harry?"

      "Yeah." Harry said, smiling. "Very good."

      "Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" George said, failing to stifle a huge yawn.

      "Well, they're Apparating, aren't they?" Mrs. Weasley said, heaving the large pot over to the table and starting to ladle porridge into bowls. "So they can have a bit of a lie-in."

      Atlas knew that Apparating meant disappearing from one place and reappearing almost instantly in another, but had never known any Hogwarts student to do it, and understood that it was very difficult.

      "So they're still in bed?" Fred said grumpily, pulling his bowl of porridge toward him. "Why can't we Apparate too?"

      "Because you're not of age and you haven't passed your test." Mrs. Weasley snapped. "And where have those girls got to?"

      She bustled out of the kitchen and they heard her climbing the stairs. "You have to pass a test to Apparate?" Harry asked.