𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎... (𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷)

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful October, normal morning. You wake up, get ready for school, have breakfast with your family and leave for school. You grabbed your keys, hugged your siblings and gave your mother a kiss on the four head and a kiss on your fathers head as well, hugging them tight. You grabbed your keys and you suddenly felt hesitation.. as if something would go wrong while you were at school. You thought nothing of it and kept going, you drove to school and went into your first period class, choir. With Mr. Mic. He always dressed odd, as if he was in a comic book. But you never judged him. He was really funny and kind! The blond tall man welcomed you and gave you a sheet, it said to stay after class.

(After class)
You stayed at your seat as you smell something burning.. but a portal opened up.. "MR MIC WHAT IS THAT?!" You shouted scared and smelling a fire. He grabbed you gently. "QUICKLY GET INSIDE YN! YOU WILL BE SAFER HERE I PROMISE" he said as the fire alarms went off, you refused to go in and he grabbed you and pushed you in as you screamed. He jumped inside and held onto you.

Class 1a
"MR AIZAWA WHEN ARE WE GETTING OIR NEW STUDENT?" Mina shouted as the class was talking a little loud about you. "Yeah Mr. Aizawa, tell us about them!" The red head asked him. The whole class would be asking questions about you, except a blond boy, with amazing shoulders, angers issues but a soft personality around only a few people. The tired teacher gave everyone a red glare as they all went silent and sat in their own seat. He explained only your name and your sex.

Few days later

Mic explained to you that your parents sent you here along with your siblings. Your own world was now a war zone.. a zombie fanfic.. you couldn't even believe him. Your parents would be long gone now.. you cried your eyes out as the tall blond teacher hugged you. He was like your dad in a way, he was always there and supported your every choice and movement. He soon put you in ua high, it was easier for the both of you. Your father was best friends with mic, you grew up with him, he's your uncle but your father. You got put in with class 1A. UAS most loved and hated class, full of sting soon to be hero's.
"Hello.. I'm y/n.. Im from a whole new world.. I love reading and being alone."

You knew damn well you hated being alone, but your parents just died. Your siblings are somewhere where you can't come to them because you have no clue where they even are.

You sat behind a blond boy, his red beautiful ruby eyes met your E/C. Your H/C made you stand out so you just assumed he saw your hair. You were a beautiful girl, but you were never sure about your body. You started to pay attention and you were now the smartest in the class. Not even a black hair girl, the class vice representative was smarter then you. But then again.. you always loved (whatever subject
You love)

You were shown to the dorms and you unpacked. The blond boy walked up to you, he looked down at your eye.

"What world are you from outsider."
He asked with a snarler

Hi guys! This is chapter 1 of a whole new world! Please like for more chapters! I'm gonna write about your hero husband, all might! Give me some ideas for this story ❤️
Thanks for reading! Love you always❤️

Hi guys! This is chapter 1 of a whole new world! Please like for more chapters! I'm gonna write about your hero husband, all might! Give me some ideas for this story ❤️Thanks for reading! Love you always❤️