Ex lovers..

Once you saw who was in the kitchen your jaw dropped. It was... your ex?!

He looked at you. He looked you up and down and gave a dirty look but with a slight grin on his face.
"Hey sparks. How have you been."

Your eyes give him a nasty look back. As bakugou and kirishima walk in, bakugou grabbed denki by the shirt. "The hell do you think your doing sparks plug?" Bakugou would say as kiri looked disappointed.  "You alright Y/N?" Kirishima gently asked as he put a small strand of your hair back.
"U-uh yeah.. t-thanks..?" You noticed the way bakugou looked at the two of you. He scoffed and dropped denki walking away with his hands in his pocket. Something was off..

Later that night you went to bakugous room. Knocking on his door. He opened it, shocked to see you.
"The hell do you want..?" He asked you confused. But.. he seemed so much calmer.. almost as if he didn't wanna hurt you or your feelings.
"I uhm.. I just wanted to make sure your okay.. you seemed upset earlier.. I also wanna thank you for showing kaminaris place..
bakugou shut the door on you.

Bakugous POV:
**"she wants to know if I'm okay..? Like hell I am.. I'm always okay.."
**he thought to himself as he slowly blushes. The sight of seeing you always made him blush. But why..?**

Narrative POV:
You just stood there as he slammed the door in your face-- how rude!! But when he looked into your eyes you felt yourself blushing.. but you felt someone behind you.
"Sparks. Let's talk."
Denki was behind you with his head down. Almost as if he felt.. bad? But how could he after he.. never mind that. You just walked off, but just as you did he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his arms as he held you close. You try to push him off BURH his grip was to strong.
"Let's not be ex lovers anymore sparks.. let's be lovers again- I miss you.. I miss your body the way you used to love me sparks PLEASE.. take me back!!" All he did was beg. You got scared as he threw you against the wall.
Bakugou came out and used his quirk on denki. Exploding him away from you. You quickly ran behind bakugou as denki got up and coughed.
"Listen man..- we were just talking.. yeah.. talking..--" bakugou wasn't having it.
"Go to my room.. things will get nasty.." bakugou said as he stood at you with his back faced at your face. You did as he said and went to his room. Shutting the door. And then..

**BOOM BOOM BOOM**
Mr aizawa came rushing in as izuku and denki held bakugou off denki.
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM YN YOU HEAR ME KAMINARI?!?! OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!"
Hearing those words you tear up. Scared of what denki had done to bakugou.
"TRY ME BOOM BOY. SHE WONT LET YOU HURT ME."

After that was over, bakugou came in the room only to find you sleeping on his bed. He softly smiled as he had so many burn marks on his hands and a small cut on his cheek. He went to the bathroom to clean off. After that he got into bed with you. He pulled you close. As you slowly wake up, still tired but you woke up. He was looking at you as his giant arms were wrapped around you. He blushes as your eyes saw his. "Uhm.. sorry.." he said, but you cuddled closer to him. "Shut up and go to bed.." you'd say as he smiled and held you close.

AHHH HI GUYSSSS!! I know it's been a while BUTTT IM IN SOUTH DAKOTA!! YAYYYY let's make sure to read my other books!! Have a great day💋💋💋