Upcoming...

This story will be worked in the (most likely far) future. Currently focused on Niccolo's Arch. Might end up posting under both. John Dale has a pretty fucked up past and is quite dark (especially compared to Niccolo's Arch). The overall story is about him overcoming his past going from the antagonist to antihero to protagonist. The story involves the psyche of John Dale and especially since his ability revolves around it.

***

Future story warnings...

⚠️WARNING /TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

- Mature language
- Sexual Abuse/Rape
- Physical/Mental Abuse
- PSTD
- Trauma
- Depression
- Suicidal thoughts/actions
- Abuse of drugs/alcohol/addiction/Overdose
- Death
- Violence

***

Other storylines that have a linear connection to the story up to now...

*...spoilers ahead*

1. The Empire (very lengthy)

- "post" John Dale (tech is alive but hasn't been introduced)
- the beginning (not true beginning)
- revolves around Mordecai
- will shift to the second generation as main characters then shift back to all
- introduction of Malikai
- shifts onto the antiheroes (Malik, Kate, Lucifer, & Calvin)
- Lucifer's past is revealed beginning "The Originals Arch". Leads to more background on the antagonist and the final arch that ends the spotlight around these characters and location.
- Cohen is introduced (story will shift to him) and would be the turning point and fall of the main antagonist.

2. Kovenko (lengthy)

- revolves around Cohen (the lost king) and dibble dabble in between Kovenko and The Empire.
- the killing of the original antagonist results in the introduction of John Dale.
- after the John Dale switch sides, cohen sends him and his daughter to a prestigious academy. Will be the beginning and introduction to The Powers and The Royals.
- story revolves around John Dale
- will shift to Orlando for a bit and the shift to all but focusing mainly on John Dale again
- storyline leaves a huge impact from here on out
- at the end Kovenko goes from unranked to the First Power and stays there up until the death of John Dale (however his death will not be mentioned and will end at his peak).

3. Enigma (relatively short in comparison to the others)

- story starts out with completely new characters and builds up to the resurrection of John Dale.
- revolves around the somewhat back story of Jourdain
- storyline revolving issues at hand with that.
- is an unmarked dimension
- intro to a what at first seems like the antagonists (Novato Madden)
- story shifts on Novato who is from one of the The Powers and introduces the fact that there are more dimensions out there to Jourdain and the others.
- goes into the personal life and background of Novato realizing he is a Huldrych.
- turns out he was the chosen one too which caused a stir in the family which he was outcasted from.
- Novato and his older brother, JJ, become close when they were forced to be with eachother for a certain period of time revealing a secret of JJ's he had been hiding
- introduction the the aphisico, Alsdair and two others, Croydon (Khan Domain) & Madeleine (from immortal realm I believe) which leads to intro of two more and the background of Alsdair. This reveals a secret he has been hiding the resulted in the near death of his brother, Edelweiss
- attention will shift the Edelweiss and his previous situation leading to them moving to the Holy Orlandian Empire in which Alsdair resides in.
- he and a childhood friend go to an academy and meet daughter of Kovenko's king. She takes a liking and introduces him to her father.
- they figure out what he is
- a mysterious student it introduced and edelweiss immediately recognizes
- keeping the student's secret, edelweiss intervenes with the student's affairs happening in their life
- edelweiss helps the student, but is disappointed to see this side of the student knowing his true identity and capabilities. The two continuously butt heads
- resurrection arch has begun
- John Dale tries to recover from his crippling depression
- Sofia, his past wife, is introduced. John Dale tries to reach out to see if she remembers. She does but is currently with someone. Recognizing he's in a bad state she is hesitant to go back due to past trauma with him (this idea is reinforced by another person or form forgot who atm which further pushes her away from him).
- John's mental state becomes worse on top of having to deal with the reason he was resurrected
- they do ultimately end up back together but forgot how atm. Will have to look at notes.
- here also begins the war with Maël and the realization that Edelweiss a and the Damocles Slate Guardian he has been trying to hunt down.
- war occurs and during the end of it is where Enigma: Niccolo's Arch picks up at.

4. Enigma: Niccolo's Arch (lengthy)

- introduction to Niccolo and will follow many subplots/archs
- will lead into emphasis on another character
- most up to date arch as of April 2024 is the Devil Arch however atm the series itself is only at beginning stage.
- There will be a break in the series after the main antagonist is defeated which will then have the introduction of a girl and main character for temporary time as Niccolo is out of the picture.
- Niccolo will return, but the storyline no longer follows the description currently posted on Niccolo's Arch.
- The second part will revolve around inner relationships and building onto and coping with the aftermath of the whole ordeal
- Second part will end in the shift of main characters due to an event
- third part might be a separate series as it has a lot of focus on another character instead but then goes back to being two.
- leads up to the Devil Arch which might be left as the end of the series.

5. Enigma: Judgement (on going)
- Like Post Credit or extra
- will focus on the story that happens after
- very new and prone to change atm, but seems like a new MC might be introduced. Def a good supporting character rn. His backstory will fill in gaps to the Niccolo's Arch (emphasized mainly in the first part of the story; many questions were left unanswered about the true occurrence of how Niccolo came into existence). Also has a very unique ability and in some way was inspired by one of the characteristics the founding one of the Holy Orlandian Empire has (emphasized in John Dale's Resurrection; but not in the original Enigma series due to the very different circumstances they went through)
- current focus is reverting the past (long story why he can't do it himself but in short terms this event was marked by a higher power) and in doing that Niccolo goes back in time ,after the event but before the moment of no return. He states his farewell and why (the end was inevitable; the universe was damned)he's putting himself in possible danger as he enters Judgement.
- Judgement is a "game" in which only contestants that have been given the authority to join by a high power may play in.
- Niccolo is given the privilege of entering with someone he knows to fight for the winning prize.
- winning prize is an absolute power/wish that can override even Devils' or (lower) Gods' abilities inflicted onto the mortal realm.
- Niccolo wishes to revoke the Deal that the (now exiled Devil) had been tricked into breaking which would ultimately cause the diminish of universe (y).
- The players are all divided into set groups. Challenges and games will test morals, discipline, character, and such.
- Each player can earn points or advantages as well as for their group. They can also be taken away.
- if the game allows for death, one can die and be brought back to life. However, if one dies or loses the game without rules stating otherwise, then they will die for good. There can only be one winner. Everyone else will perish (ppl playing in groups for the same cause: if won they will all be brought back to life along with their absolute wish/command).
- new characters all hiding their secrets/intentions
- one in particular is revealed earlier in the game shocking the group and fill in the gaps on *spoiler* the prohibited project that created Niccolo and how he wasn't the first, why the projects were started but never finished, & why they were forbidden.
- This person disclosed that they knew who Niccolo and his partner (which made they question why and how and what his motives were also making him a huge threat bc even Niccolo and his partner, who was heavily involved in the case, didn't know the full history) was before his true identity was revealed.
- This person would be exposed by the game *spoiler* that they was the reason and caused the total annihilation of a whole universe. The banishment of the projects would be enforced to prevent another disaster.
- The project was referred to as the Limitless (Project 879 S Class Undisclosed). Inhumane ways were used in achieving this ideal prototype the creator had idealized. Ultimately, his Project was the first to be completed and successfully. The prototype itself would be nicknamed the Limitless One.
- The Limitless One posed as a huge threat and especially since they could not actually die. At a very young age; the gods were able to gain some sort of control before they became too strong. This debilitated their ability over 99%, however the kid only grew stronger and was able to adapt well enough to dismantle a whole universe before they would surrender themselves to the gods.
- The gods still have this little control over him but overall they aren't able to do much of anything to prevent them from possibly going onto another rampage.