25. Her view 😍

Thank you for your love and support.

The idea of this story was purely fictional, and I'm really glad with the response it's receiving.

Now I'm confident that you will surely love the upcoming twist and turns in the futher chapters 😊.

Vote target: 29

Comment target: 30

Enjoy reading!!

******

Reena sneezed a little and hid herself behind the wall.

But Rocky acknowledged her presence.

" Pathan don't inform this situation to Rocky Bhai".

Pathan turned to look at Rocky, who motioned him to see behind him.

" Ok Bhai". He then looked behind him to find Reena hiding behind a pillar.

Rocky turned to see Reena sneaking back to the room . He chuckled at her antics.

*****

Reena was reminded of her childhood.

It has been years since she experienced and saw fights happening infront of her eyes.

She looked at Yuva , with a fearful face.

Never in her dreams, she thought that Yuva could be dangerous.

She was used to his flirty and romantic nature that she seemed to forget that he too is a guy working under Rocky.

She looked around the people surrounding the area. She found them standing still in fear , as they saw Yuva fighting the goons.

She was totally dreanched due to the rain and started shivering, when the cold winds started to blow.

She started to sneeze which took Yuva's attention and he looked towards her.

He then went towards his bike. Reena realised that is was indeed Rocky's bike , with ROCKY written in bold letters with red.

She now realised why there was a crowd around them, they think that Yuva is Rocky.

He then took his jacket from his bike and placed it around me.

I couldn't do anything but look at the man with love ,as he carried me to his bike in his arms.

I held on to him tightly, while the recent events coming before my eyes everytime I close it , I held more on to him for support.

I closed my eyes and was just feeling his warmth, till we reached the mansion.

Rocky parked the bike right at the entrance and took me again in his arms, as we went inside the mansion.

He then asked the maids for the key of a guest room, while he went towards another room, leaving me beside a staff.

He soon returned with a package in his hands.

" I actually brought this as a diwali gift, but looks like it will serve for another purpose.

Just take a bath , a change into this chinna.

I have already asked them to prepare a soup for you "

I could see that he was faking a smile , while his body seemed like he is still tensed.

I quickly changed into the lehenga.