10 . Salaam Rocky Bhai!!

Thank you for your continuous support and votes.

I never thought the story will get a huge response.

Please do share the story and mention your suggestions and opinions through the comments 🙂.

Enjoy reading!!

Vote target:10

*****

Rocky missed his lunch, as he got some information about a gathering of his rivals and also about  Innayat Khalil 's  boat reaching  the port.

(I hope you guys remember from kgf chapter 1)
**********

Reena truly enjoyed the time she spent with Mariam. For a time , Reena smiled genuinely as Mariam reminded her of her own self.

Incase you guys don't know Mariam 😊

Reena  used to be the bubbly and notorious girl in the mansion but a true sweet heart

That young Reena was a naive girl , unaware of the cruel world she belonged to.

" So Mariam why did you choose this particular room for me ?". She asked her when they were arranging her clothes in the wardrobe.

" So that I'll I can come to your rescue in a second, bhabhi ".

" Mariam!!"

" Ok ok didi . My tongue just got slipped".

Mariam rushed to her room to get a cleaning equipments while Reena followed her to help.

The room looked rather old to her .

" Mariam , are you sure that it's your room?"

" Yes didi and I have planned to change the color to teal green soon .

Plus I keep finding intersting things everyday through these boxes".

She mentioned the boxes which were hidden behind the cupboard in her room , which is now covered with the curtains.

" Now let's have the dinner, it's already getting late".

They both started to check the boxes after thier dinner.

" See , look at what I found,"  she pulled a gun.

" Mariam! Give it to me ". Reena literally screamed in terror seeing a gun in her hand.

She could find that she has not been trained with it by the way she was handling it and wanted

" Why ? Everyone have this then why can't I ?".