Chapter 2

"Excuse us for a while. "

My dad grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side, his change of expressions were really quick.

"Don't you dare create a scene here, I had a tough time getting him here. "

"Dad! How can you even-"

"Shut the hell up and dare not to screw things up. "

"How can you do that? Tying me up with someone I met today? I am not a toy you own. "

"If you were a toy I would have thrown you well before. But the liability you have been on me for my whole life, atleast you can pay that off by doing this. "

" I will better survive without you then this. " I got his hand off my arm and paced my steps towards the exit.

"Stop there, I knew you can never handle my company and I need someone compatible, and he is the best guy you can ever find in the world. "

"I don't want a marriage. "

"Then how can you compensate for this loss and all the money I had spend on you. "

"Dad... Humans aren't just for profit. "

"They shouldn't be for loss then... I can cut you off and deem you unworthy for anything that you can never find a job in your whole damn life, and all the money I spent on you, you have to pay me back. "

"You can't do that. "

"Oh I can, I was just gonna do that when I got these photos of you with that drug peddler, for the 14 th time, but then this idea came. "

"I... I just can't. "

"Go.. And don't make this awkward. "

I was pushed back and slowly my steps were going on there own, I know I could never defy him, I am  too coward to live without his money. But that doesn't mean I have to marry him, I can't reject him but he can.

And I am just too talented in pissing and annoying people, I was just born with it. If I manage to make him dislike me, it will be over soon.

"Took you long enough. "

I am not, liking him since the beginning.

"Look before you say anything or whatever, let me tell you, I am not fucking interested in this whatever marriage stuff and shit you have been talking with my father, I am 180° to whatever he has told you about me and this isn't my way to live. ."

"So? "

"So just back off..."

"But why? You can say that yourself too, and why did you even come when you were not interested. "

"It's not me who controls that, I had a situation so I can't, but you can, so  just reject me, okay? "

"Or what if I don't? "

"If you are thinking you will be getting anything from having this marriage then let me aware you beforehand.
I am  an unemployed brat mooching of his rich father and I have everything in me that fails to stand on being a decent human, I smoke, I drink, I do drugs, I am an addict, and I hookup with random people. "

"Anything else? " He said with a zero expression face.

"Nothing."

"Great, now just fucking make an excuse and leave, say you have an urgent work or whatever and never show up to him ever again, but don't you dare say I am the one who told you. "

"I don't really think he will let me leave that soon...And I will make sure of it. "

I kinda don't quite understood what he meant, did he said yes or no? Whatever, he sneered and stood up, approaching my dad, they talked for a few seconds and my dad was smiling ear to ear, should I be nervous or relieved? But anyways the guy finally left.

"Can I leave too? "  I asked my father who was busy with his documents.

"For now, you  can, but remember if you get rejected from him, I am sending you to a Drug addiction therapist, and you won't be coming back until you come clean, even if that take years. "

"Dad! "

"Shut the fuck up and leave, It's getting hard bearing you for so much time. "

I banged the door as I left, I raced back, not to my home but to the club, I need my dose to deal with all this shit.

I reached the club, the music blaring at the loudest it could, I met Kim, my most trusted source.

"Did you get that? "

"Let me smell something nice and green before you take that. "

"I don't have cash with me, just take this watch. "

"Okay, it doesn't really matter, here you go. "

Pushing away the people, I made my way to a bit empty corner, I snorted it in, it was very irritating before, my head was messed up, but it was as if rain poured in the desert, my senses calmed down to the depth, letting my leashes go, I was a free bird again.

My feet followed the tune of music, I was on the dance floor swaying my way to the world, it was peaceful like that, I was feeling hot from that stuffed shirt, I just took it off and threw away God knows where. My skin was burning, and I felt cold hands over my skin, a blond guy was snaking his way in, he pulled my back closer to his chest, in no time I was grinding him, while the music was vibing like their is no tomorrow.

"Wanna come over? "

I just jumped over him, crashing my lips over his, the tequila was very apparent, he carried me to the car, where in a while I was riding him, hard and rough, he was groaning, I know many can't handle me, but for today he is enough to let my heat off.

I dropped when we both came, and lost my senses later, I was out of energy and my mind to do anything else.

Note: Don't come at me, if Vegas can be a player, I just wanna have his revenge on Bible instead😅😅