Chapter 4

When I got home, I didn't want to face anyone so, I went to my room and tried to clear my mind. I then drank some water to refresh myself. When we all were sitting together on the second floor and chatting, we got the end-of-the-day message. I shared what the doctor said about my swelling in the foot. I sent my message to Gyu-Min saying 'Thanks for taking the vitamins. make sure to eat them every day.' I had seen an empty bottle of vitamins on the kitchen table so, I send that message. I didn't get any messages for the day. I wanted to talk with Gyu-Min so I made towels my excuse again and went to his room to talk for a while. All I wanted to do was just talk with Gyu-Min. 

I went to the kitchen and Hee-Doo joined me too. I asked him if he was going on a date with someone he wanted and he nodded his head. I then asked him if it is someone he wanted to spend time with and he nodded. We really understood each other, so we high-fived and went to bed. 

I and Won-Bin were going to do paragliding. At first, we exercised and then practiced. Both of us had a fun time. It really helped me keep my mind off other stuff. After paragliding, we went to eat at a cafe. Won-Bin kept trying to feed me when I told him to eat first. After he got successful in feeding me, I laughed a little. He said 'Why are you laughing?' I replied 'Oh, it's usually me who feeds others. That's why I just found it funny.' After we ate we went to the photo booth room. We got our props, it was the ears headband. Clicking pictures was really fun, he is older than me but he was like a young man while clicking those pictures. I got home early than the others and so, I went to bed. After some moments Na-Yeon also arrived. I just thought 'Ah, he is probably in his second date.' It ate me from the inside. Then I and Na-Yeon just talked about our feelings and butterflies. While I was in my bed, I got the end-of-the-day message but this time I didn't send it to Gyu-Min. I send it to Won-Bin writing 'I had a great day today.' 

Later I went to Gyu-Min's room to get my laundry and I also got a chance to speak to him. I told him we were the only ones using honorifics so we should also drop it. He agreed. Just then Won-Bin came inside the room. Gyu-Min acted like he was teaching me how to roll the towels. I kept asking Gyu-Min to teach me but he just kept saying it's up to you. Won-Bin just stood there observing us, Gyu-Min really didn't know how to act. After some minutes, I think Won-Bin picked the vibe up and then left the room quietly. 

I went to my room to keep the laundry, Gyu-Min was on the second floor's terrace. I went to him and surprisingly he asked me if I wanted to sit. I sat down a little far from him but beside him. Before I knew it I had tears in my eyes and ended up asking 'Why do you keep your distance from me?' He replied 'It's not like that.' I ask him Why? but he didn't give me a proper answer, he just said 'A lot of things happened today.' I asked him if he was tired and he replied 'Both physically and mentally, it's not easy.' He then said 'I need to talk to someone and went inside. I saw Na-Yeon follow him and then they talked for a long time.       

I couldn't help but cry on the terrace. Soon, Tae-I decided to come to the terrace and saw me. He asked if he could enter and I said yes. He walked towards me and asked if I was crying. I replied 'No, I am just..' He then said 'I will just leave.' He then left to give me some space. Soon, Gyu-Min was also done talking. I asked some questions but he tried to avoid them. When he was about to leave, I said 'Are you worried about Na-Yeon and not me?' He then said 'I asked if you were ok because I was worried.' I asked 'Are you worried about my leg?' He ignored that question and went inside. It could be clearly seen that he was truly avoiding me for real on purpose.