Before you read

I can only say that I am very, very grateful that you are reading this. Thank you so much for choosing this story, and bringing my characters to life!!

It should be mentioned that English is not my mother tongue, nor do I have a bilingual certificate. So I suppose there will be some grammatical errors that I will always be glad to learn to rectify. 

That said, it only remains for me to warn you about the content of this book:

— 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓, will be developed with some fetishes/roles that may not be to your preference, such as; power play, innocence kink, unprotected sex, aftercare, praise/degradation kink (scenes with flattery or degradation) please avoid commenting "ouch, he says that to me and I cry" or "I feel like this is killing the moment".

— 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, if you don't agree with this relationship between the main characters, it would be better to leave the story.

— 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄, many of the main characters suffer or have suffered physical and verbal abuse. TW! child abuse, woman abuse.

— 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐏, there is a significant age difference between the protagonists. (Ava is 21, Oscar is 43).

— 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊, if you feel it's not your thing, please drop this story. It talks about the fear of abandonment, trust issues, and the psychological edge that daddy kink causes, I'm not just going to address the "romanticised" part of this problem.