Home| Bang Chan / 방찬

Late at night Y/n was home alone, finally convinced to study on a Friday night before they let go and rest. Having it be 9.46pm at the time.

Y/n had started to study at 5

Y/n had started to study at 5.58pm, with little five minute breaks every 25 minutes, and a thirty minute break around 7.00 - 7.30pm.

All because they were waiting for someone to come visit. Hang out, spend time with.

Chan...He had stayed at the library to do his project with his classmate.

He was supposed to finish around 7.00pm. It's not his first time to say the least.

So, Y/n wasn't amused or surprised one bit...but, disappointed? Agitated? No, angry perhaps.

Because, our dear workaholic promised to spend time with our dear Y/n. Evident, because they both had busy schedules and so, Chan had finally taken the time out of his own to spend time with his lover.

As, if.

He might cancel today's hangout, at home date or whatever just like last time.

Why? Because he's tired, which is understandable but, having this be the... I forgot when was the last time we met, outside of classes and stuff.

Just the two of us.

Must've been a good few months now.

Y/n let out a long sigh as they closed the books and notebooks they were studying from and decided to watch their tablet to pass time instead.

It's Friday after all, studying over with, now, time to let go~

After an hour or so of watching their tablet, their sweet-sweet time was interrupted by a phone call

It was Chan's...great.

- What is it?- I answered not really in the mood to talk to him.

- Uh, hey~ so- You're tired and you want to cancel, no? It's fine, go rest.- I interrupted, tired, really not in the mood to talk to him, since he promised this time.

I was about to end the call when he said something.

- No. Y/n I called because I'm at your door.- he said quick before I heard knocking on my front door.