The Grandparents of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard Part I

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on May 1, 2275 and she was Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior male line granddaughter and her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR gold-hair heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory on Star-Base 12.

When Lord Andrew Charles married Lady Karissa he didn't know what he was getting into as she made it very clear to him " MY ELIZABETH will succeed you to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and no son I give you will replace her and if you think that a son of ours can supplant her think again. I will strangle our son and you and feed you both to the vultures." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Are you threatening me, Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"No, Lord Andrew Charles Howard. I don't make threats. I make promises and I keep them." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew JR told me that your grandfather didn't care what his first great-grandchild was Lord Andrew Charles. It just had to come through one of his grandsons, and I don't know why unless your damn grandfather didn't take biology.' Lady Karissa tells him.

"I didn't know that your grandfather gave birth to his children." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"My grandmother was Lady Alexandra Spencer-Churchill." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I pity your dear grandmother and mother for having a lot of sorry excuses for their sons."

"My Elizabeth will not be replaced. It is her right to succeed you. You will get no more children from me." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I know what I promised, but I will break my promise and I will have Lord David give me the birth control pump and it is 100% effective against any unwanted pregnancy and you are free to take a mistress and get some children from her." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I don't want a mistress as I have a wife." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I will be most happy to undo that, Lord Andrew Charles. All your kin know that you trapped me into marriage with you." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I will take Lady Elizabeth, but on your death she will return to claim the Dukedom of Norfolk that is her right." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I will move to Pembroke Territory and you won't be allowed to enter my territory unless you want to undo everything that your great-great-grandfather did in 2165." Lady Karissa explains.

"I will take refuge with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and as we both know that neither, Lord David William Beck, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William or Lord Frederick William Howard care for you." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he has nothing to say.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane at the age of 16 months is joined by a little sister, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, on October 31, 2276 and Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles as the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory is secure.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory is joined by a little brother, Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory on June 21, 2280, and he is followed by the first two children of his third cousin and mother, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey on June 21, 2282, and she will become Duchess of Bedford Territory, and she is followed by a brother, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory and a sister, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory, who is the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Theresa Hardwick, and third little brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory, a fourth daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and finally, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, who is her sister and also first cousin who is the daughter of uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and her mother, and she will become Duchess of Sussex Territory.