Chapter 1

Not in movie-Bold
In movie-Normal Font
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The screen pans to show Natasha with blue hair,riding her bike to the house that the family lived in.

"Hey,we never saw you with blue hair!" Said Tony,causing Natasha to say "Well at the time I didn't even know who you guys were,so,yeah." She said,and then diverted her attention back to the film.

"Hey Yelena." Said Natasha,as she went over to the small blonde girl,who was doing a backbend. "I'm upside down!" Squealed the girl. "Now we're both upside down." Said Nat,who had just gotten into a backbend.

The hall smiled at their sisterly moment.

Yelena then came out of her backbend,and fell on her knee. "Ow,Mommy!" She said,as their mum then came to her. Once her mother has finished comforting her daughter,they go inside to the kitchen,and are about to start eating dinner,when her dad comes back from work. "Hey honey," says the mum as she kisses his cheek.

James,Sirius,Fred and George fake gagged, as Ginny and Lily whacked them.

Their father pulls his wife aside,and tells her this. "It's happening,we need to get out of here."

"What's happening and why do you need to get out of there?" Asked James. "You'll see soon dad,just give it a couple of minutes." Answered Natasha.

The family get in the car,as the children grab their most important things. Yelena grabs a unicorn toy,as Natasha grabs her shoes. They drive to a place full of helicopters,and the mum and children get into one,whereas the dad gets out a gun and shoots a police car that was chasing them with it.

Teachers and mothers gasped. "HE DID THAT INFRONT OF CHILDREN?!" They screeched,as the girls whistled and looked away.

The mum had now taken the helicopter off into the air,and the dad was on the wing,when suddenly,the plane exploded a bit at the front,as the mother screamed. She was bleeding on her face,as she called Natasha up to help her fly the helicopter,because it was falling. Natasha climbed to to front,and started steering.

Lily gasped. "How old were you?" She croaked out. "I was 10." Said Nat proudly. "How old was Yelena?" Asked James. "I was 6." Yelena smirked.