One shot rinney sumt

(Everyone in the story is 18 or older)

Finn's pov

I had always wanted to go to a bar you know to see what it was like and so when my friend Bruce asked me to go with him I agreed. When we got there it was dark and the music was so loud and I didn't realize till I took a good look around that it was a GAY Bar! There were men everywhere making out and dancing I was a little scared. I looked over to Bruce but he wasn't there he was over at the bar talking to some guy with long curly blond hair. I was on my own so I went to the bathroom to calm down a bit but it didn't help since there were people making out in there too. I had to relax this was supposed to be fun after all so I went to the bar to get a drink. "Hi I would like a...uhh" I went to say what I wanted but I didn't know any drink names "he'll have a grape soda with a shot of vodka on the side" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see a taller boy he looked about 19 maybe 20 and he had long black hair. "Oh thanks" I said trying to be friendly "no problem, what's your name" he said staring at me "oh umm finney" I said a little nervous since this was a gay bar after all so he must of been gay. "Finn that's a cute name I'm Robin" he said smirking at me and coming over. It was dem but he must have seen the blush on my face because he said "this is your first time huh?" Laughing a little bit "oh yeah is it that obvious" I said looking down embarrassed "totally" he said making me laugh. "We'll actually I didn't know this was a gay bar till we got here" I said making him look around "who are you here with?Your boyfriend" he said I could hear the disappointment in his voice. I laughed a little bit "oh my god no he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend from sch-" I went to say school but cut myself off because I wanted Robin to think I was older "-work he's a friend from work" I said trying to not make it obvious that I was lying. "Ah I see work" he said I think he knew I was lying because he said "how old are you?" With a little smirk on his face "Umm old enough" I said trying to sound cool as the bar tender handed me my drink. "We'll old enough Finn do you want to go somewhere more private to 'talk' " he said holding out his hand. I nodded my head and grabbed onto his hand. He took me to a back room with no people. He let go of my hand and turned toward me "do you mind if I kiss you" he said giving making my stomach knot up "No I don't mind" I said blushing as he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. This was the first time I had ever kissed anyone let alone a BOY! He was kissing me and holding onto my neck he then went down to my neck holding onto my hips I tilted my head back and let him and he slowly backed me onto a wall. He started licking and sucking on my neck making nipples hard. Then he took off his shirt and mine God he had a perfect body. He started kissing down my body and un doing my pants. It was all going a little to fast and I said "WAIT" he immediately stoped and looked up at me confused. "I thought you wanted to sorry" he said standing back up "no I do want to it's just..." I was nervous and I had never done this before "it's your first time." He said understanding and looking in my eyes. "Yeah" I said looking down. He grabbed my chin and lifted up my head "don't worry I'll be gentle" he said making me get butterflies. I blushed and nodded my head he kissed me again and then got back down on his knees. He un did my pants and pulled down my underwear. He looked back up at me and said "are you ok with this" I nodded and he put me in his mouth making me immediately moan "oh god ~" as I grabbed onto his shoulders he kept going. He went slow at first but speed up the more I moaned grabbing onto my hips as I thrusted down his throat. "Oh ~fuck~" I moaned out as he put his hands on my stomach making me knot up again and finally cum. "AHH~" i was shaking a little bit from the pleasure as he stood up looking in my eyes "did you like that" he said smiling. I nodded "yes" looking at his lips he got super close and pressed his hard dick up against me. "Do you think you could do that to me?" He said tucking my hair behind my ear still looking at my lips. I nodded and he smiled, gently pushing me to my knees. I un did his pants not taking my eyes off his and pulled his underwear down. I looked at his hard dick and swallowed nervously he rubbed my head  and said "you got it" looking at my hand on his cock. I opened my mouth and put him in. I started slowly sucking coving it in my saliva. He started moaning and arching his head back thrusting forward "that's it just like that" he said gently putting his hand on the back of my head guiding me to go faster. I went faster and faster listening to his groans till he finally came in my mouth letting out a "Ohh god~ yes!" He pulled out of my mouth and pulled me to my feet shoving me up against the wall kissing me hard. He pulled at my torso making me a hot mess. He pulled away and said "you are surprising good at touching me for your first time" smirking at me. I blushed and smiled at him. "Give me your number" he said pulling out his phone. I gave it to him and he kissed me one last time "hope to see you around Finn" he said winking at me and walking away leaving me in a blushing shaking mess. And that was my night.

(Stay tuned for the next part to see how Bruce's night went)