Chapter 1

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍:

Papyrus: "SANS WHERE IS YOUR SOCK!?"
Sans: "i dunno bro.. I'm bone tired" (sorry about my bad puns "-w-)
Papyrus: "SANSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"
Sans: "heheheheheheh"
Papyrus: "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS GOING TO BED TO IGNORE YOUR BAD PUNS"
Sans: "heh.. g'night bro"
Papyrus goes to his room and changes into his pajamas and gets under the sheets to go to sleep... but for some reason he can't sleep so he gets up and hears a 'swoosh' sound.
Papyrus's mind:" THAT LAZY BONES WENT TO GRILLBYS AGAIN"
Papyrus went downstairs to the kitchen and suddenly heard a 'clank' sound so he decided to check what is was outside in that weird room. (just so you know this is my AU so pap knows there is sanses room with the machine, he just doesn't know there is a machine inside the room)
When he entered his mouth was wide open, there was a huge machine inside the room!
Papyrus's mind: "WHY DID SANS KEEP THIS FROM ME!? YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MACHINE LOOKS FIXABLE I THINK I CAN FIX IT"
So what did Papyrus do..? Fix it! He fixed the machine.
Papyrus's mind: "THERE WE GO! GOOD AS NEW!"
Papyrus sees a big white button and was about to press it but stops to think.
Papyrus's mind: "SHOULD I REALLY DO THIS..? YES! I WANT TO DO THIS!"
He then presses the button and then the only thing he sees is white.

A/N: hi this is my first story I hope you're liking it so far ❤︎︎

260 words
Bye Bye!