Chapter 5

He saw the most weirdest building he saw in his intire life...
IT WAS A FREAKING 'H'!!!!
He looked up and saw the initials "UA"
Stretch: "UA, huh? Um... What..?"
Stretch looks down and sees grey instead of his orange hoodie...

... He knew exactly who it was and he's going to hell...

... Until Stretch got mad.... (because he thought someone made his hoodie dirty)

... And then there was just a red glow...

... Then someone appeared...

???: "LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!"
Aizawa was shocked and confused of who it was and thought it was Bakugo but it wasn't....
It was a red and black version of Papyrus... (𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑑 "-𝑤-)

The scarf got loose and the red Papyrus got out and said (practically yelled (-

The scarf got loose and the red Papyrus got out and said (practically yelled (-.-;))
???: "WHO THE FUCK TRAPPED THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE EDGE IN THAT GREY FILTH"
Aizawa to shocked to move or say anything just stood there.
Edge: "UA? THE HELLS THIS 'UA' THING!?"
Aizawa: "Excuse me sir"
Edge: "The hell do you want!?"
Edge said as he did a 'confused' face and surprisingly lower his tone..

 Edge: "UA? THE HELLS THIS 'UA' THING!?"Aizawa: "Excuse me sir"Edge: "The hell do you want!?" Edge said as he did a 'confused' face and surprisingly lower his tone

(Like this (*'U'*) and his hand is down -w-)
Aizawa: "Would you come with me please..?"
Edge: "WHY?"
Aizawa: "So you can enter UA"
Edge was shocked to say the least then he became exited and then there was a light orange glow and Aizawa had to cover his eyes.
Papyrus: REALLY!?!?
Aizawa cover his ears and nodded.
Papyrus ran to Aizawa and....

𝔸/: 𝔸ℕ𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔻𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝕐𝔸𝕐𝕐𝕐𝕐𝕐𝕐𝕐𝕐 𝔸𝕃𝕊𝕆 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 (𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖)

𝟚𝟛𝟡 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
𝔹𝕪𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖