I wanna know

I woke up to a yelling Shawn instead of my alarm clock "Hey Kayla wake your ass up!" did he really just..he did "Shawn what are you even doing at my frickin house?" he gave his 'you know why I'm here' face and I got up. I picked out my outfit of the day with my converse (outfit is above or whatever). Once I walked out I noticed Shawn wasn't on my bed any more I started to freak cause I hate getting scared. "Shawn I'll frickin slit your throat if you scare me" no response. "hey bestie!!" Shawn did in his white girl voice "I'm gonna kill you!" he ran for the door and outside "I'd like to see you try Kayla" that bitch I'll kill him "now why would you do that Kayla?" Shawn managed to get out of his mouth "I said that out loud?!" "Uh yeah" I ran a little faster and caught up..maybe track is helpful. I finally was close enough and hopped on Shawns back "Kayla what the hell!" Shawn yelled I just laughed at how he baby swore cause if I was him I would cuss myself out "Shawn I warned you". He made a weird face " you better be lucky I have a cru- you have a bo-friend like me (yes I meant it like that cause he stuttered). I wonder why he stuttered... "hey Shawn what were you gonna say?" he had a nervous face and got a little red "I was telling you how lucky you are to have a friend like me" why did shawn say it like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what was Shawn gonna say? Thanks for reading my first chapter....of my first book
STAY CLOUDY!!!
-☁