"I'll never be a boy."

THIS STORY CONTAINS TRANS FINNEY, IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM BEING TRANS YOU CAN THE FUCK OFF MY ACCOUNT😇!! SUCIDE MENTION//BODY DYSMORPHIA//

Finney Pov
I've always knew there was something wrong about me. Like when mom was alive, she would drag us to church, I hated that place. My mom went to church to have a "hobby" she's was never homophobic. But after awhile dad got her to believe gay people are the "Devil's children". That's what he called gay people. My mom truly loved me. But she was never right with her life? She ended up killing herself in her bedroom while my dad and sister were at the store. I stayed with her because she was recently diagnosed with depression. My dad "drove her to kill herself" that's what it said in the letter. I remember the house being real quiet so I decided to go see why it was so quiet. There she was, her lifeless body laying on the floor. I called 911 and told them. They came shortly and took her body away. I realized I would always be a little girl to her. I hate how I stood there watching them carry her body to the ambulance just to say she's dead. It's my fault she died. If I was by her side, she would be alive. I never told any of my so called "friends". They always thought she was on a trip at least that's what I told them. After my mother died we moved to Denver. I don't mind it really but I could say Kansas was a lot better. I've also changed. I had long hair that was neatly glued to the middle of my back. (Not actually glued it's just like it stays put there💀) I decided to cut it off. Dad was pissed but it made me more of a boy. My chest is bigger than it used to be. It bothers me a lot, I usually end up wearing like 2-3 bras just for them to be flat to my liking. I know it isn't healthy but it makes me feel healthy. It makes me feel like a boy. I looked at myself in the mirror. Not happy of myself, sometimes I think I'll wake up as a boy. It never happens. I "changed" my name. My dad still calls me Finley but has settled on the nickname Fin. I go by finney. Gwen and the kid that I just met the other day calls me it. His name is Robin. He's a boy. I haven't told him I'm a girl. I don't plan on saying such thing. I think it's weird how genders are assigned. What if I'm just a confused girl? No! I'm not I'm not confused I've been confused until I found out I'm more better being a boy. I hate the way I dress, Gwen said it's cool. But I can still feel the bump on my chest when my arm glides over my shirt or when I have to wear a pad for a whole week while having to go to school miserable and pray I don't bleed through. But I can't change that, there's nothing I can do.

The next day
Finney's Pov
Ugh I have school today. Everyday is the same. Wake up, get ready, go to school, get yelled at, go to "bed" and stare at the ceiling until it's morning. I walked to school, Gwen was "sick". I know she isn't sick. She just wants to stay home, I don't blame her I do too. I missed to much school from being in the hospital and shit so I can't miss many more or my dad may be fined or put in jail for letting me not go to school. Anyways I'm finally at school. The only friend I have right now is Robin. I think I like Robin. He's really nice and his hair is so soft. His lips look so soft I could kiss them! Wait! I shouldn't be saying this! He's bisexual, I only know that because of a rumor and he told me it's true. I have a chance with him? Would he like me better if I was a girl.? I am a girl! But I'm a boy. I walked into the bathroom before second period and looked at myself in the dirty half broken mirror. I checked to make sure all the stalls were open, which was a mistake. I thought they were all open. As I scold myself for being stupid or just not being a boy. "I'll never be a boy." I say looking in the mirror. Soon I hear a lock unlock. Oh shit. Robin walked out of the stall. "Shit shit shit!" I said under my breath. "Finn, what do you mean by that?" Robin said leaning against the sink staring at me while I continued to stare at myself in the mirror. "I didn't want to tell you.." I said sighing. "Tell me what?" He asked. "This isn't going to be easy.." I said. "Finn please tell me! I'm worried!" He said back to me. "Robin. I'm trans.." I say closing my eyes waiting for a punch to the face. It never happened. "Ok, so? Your trans, it doesn't bother me." He said pulling me into a hug. I lost it and started crying. "I'm sorry for not telling you." I said to him. "It's ok, you told me when you were ready." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

Robin Pov
"I also have to tell you something, since we're getting stuff off our chest." I said as he pulled away wiping his tears. "O-okay go ahead." He said looking at me. "Finn. I like you, like I like like you." I said looking at the floor waiting to be rejected.

Finney Pov
WHAT? ROBIN LIKES ME? Of course I like him back but he doesn't care I'm a girl? "But. I'm a girl!" I cried

Robin Pov
"Finn, no your not." I said hugging him and rubbed his back. "Your a boy, finney, you'll always be a boy." I said almost in tears also. He wouldn't stop crying I felt so bad. "Finn look at me please." I said. He looked up. "Finney Blake you are the best boy there is in this world. Please don't call yourself a girl, your not a girl." I said as I wiped his tears. He smiled in response. So I kissed him.

Finney Pov
OH MY GOD!!!! HE JUST KISSED ME IM FREAKING OUT!!! I put my hands on his face as we made the kiss more passionate. He grabbed my waist with one hand and rested his other hand on my hip. "Finney?" He asked me pulling away. "Yes?" I asked him. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me. I blushed "YES!!" I screamed and hugged him.

Maybe I would be just fine. I am a boy. I know I'm secretly a girl but I don't care. He made sure I'm a boy in my mind and I love him for it. I'll be alright.