25. Jelaous

Scene 1

After a long time almost everything went back to "normal" in the Kingdom.
Joffrey and Margery's marriage was going well, however Margery was still not pregnant. But that didn't bother the Tyrells that much, after all, their daughter was now the Queen. Tywin couldn't say anything wrong to Afet now as she slowly regained her power back by conquering Casterly Rock.

When Tyrion red the book and knew about her past, he was in shock.
He couldn't talk to anyone about it. He had no idea that Afet's childhood was so traumatizing. He'd felt guilty now for constantly comparing Afet to her mother.
Now he knew why Afet almost never talked about her mother.
He was in his room for almost a week and had to work everything in his head.
He wanted to save his marriage. He loved Afet. He decided to apologize to her.

That day was Margery's name day and there was a huge celebration.
As Tyrion attended the celebration, he saw Afet. She looked beautiful.
You could see that she had recovered from the losses she had. She was talking to Lord Varys, smiling.

Cersei came to him.

"My lovely brother, it's good to see you again, I thought youre dead," she said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes dear sister I'm still alive, I'm sorry that I'll ruin your dreams by doing this," he said back.

Cersei laughed.

"Don't worry, the time will come when my dreams will come true."

Tyrion rolled his eyes. The doors to the hall opened and a man walked in. He was tall and well built.

Tyrion did not know this man.

"Who is that?" he asked Cersei

"This is Orhan, since the mountain can no longer work for us I had to hire someone else"

"Orhan, is he from......?"

"Yes from Istanbul"

"Does Afet know him?" he asked cautiously.

Cersei smiled.

"Oh I think she does"