chapter 3

By: K'onix

I am so sorry for the long wait. I have no excuses, other than school. But I rarely except school as an excuse for not writing. So I'm just lazy and I am sorry. Oh, and I changed where Kyohei lives. He used to live in New York, but I moved him all the way to California. I did this because...I've never been to New York but I have lived in California. So sticking to what I know. I did go back and change it in the second chapter.
Oh, I know the nicknames can be confusing. But trust me, it's way more confusing without them. No worries though, in a few chapters you'll know the characters. Still, here's a breakdown,

The Kyohei we know from the book will still be called Kyohei, it's the son that will be call Kyo as a short name for Kyohei.

Sunako from the book will still be called Sunako. It's Kyo's twin sister that will be call Suna, short for Sunako.

I know that that is very confusing, but remember, in the beginning they didn't think that it would be twins. So if it was a boy then they were going to name it Kyohei and girl would be Sunako, after their best friends. We they found out, they didn't mind since they would always be able to tell the difference. They weren't thinking about you readers. So only the parents will refer to them by there real names.

I have re-edited this chapter. Let me know if you find any other mistakes. Same with the name from last chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own wallflower.

'32 minuets and 15 seconds. 32 minuets and 16 seconds...' Suna went on as she counted the seconds that it took for Kyohei to pick her up from the airport.
"Alright, this is stupid. Where is he?" Suna rolled her eyes, ran her hand through her dirty blond hair, and gave an exasperated sigh.

As soon as the words left her mouth she saw Kyohei waving his hand and calling her name. "Finally!" she exclaimed as she threw her hands up. She grabbed her bags and started to run in his direction. It didn't matter how mad she was at him a minute ago, she was so excited that she was going to spend the summer with him. She was positive that this was going to be the best summer in the world.

"Kyohei--" Suna's smile broke when she saw a women with him.

She had a long black hair and green eyes.

'Well, what do we have here? A Sunako impersonator, perhaps?' Suna thought bitterly. Suna, just like her mother, was a full on Kyohei-Sunako supporter. Only not as vocal about it.

"Suna, this is my girlfriend, Rachel," Kyohei introduced them. "Rachel, this is my best friends daughter, Sunako, or just Suna for short."

"It's good to meet you," Rachel held out a hand to Suna. "I hope we have fun this summer."

"Oh, right. Yeah, me too." Suna faked a smile that she was so use to doing at all those big parties her parents made her go to.

"Well," Kyohei said, his voice uneven. "we should get these bags to the car and get Rachel home."

"Okay," Suna chuckled. It was so much fun to see Kyohei nervous. But the thing that made her even happier was that he should be nervous. Oh so very nervous.

The ride home consisted of Suna trying to find more about Rachel. So far, she had discovered that Rachel was a second grade teacher and was a big fan of horror novels. She said that she couldn't handle the really hard-core horror movies, but she was okay with novels, even the really graphic ones.

Oh, and that she was an even bigger fan of Sunako's books.

'I'm going to have so much fun with this.' Suna smiled evilly from the back seat of Kyohei's car.