How to Save Sky

Prapai stared at the phone number as Sky got ready for school, gently placing his projects where they need to be and taking a sip of the tea Prapai had made for him.

"P'Pai, you look so serious today."

Prapai looked up at Sky, who looked more adorable than ever. His eyes were bright, his smile unconcerned.

"Sorry, Sky krub," Prapai cooed, standing up and placing his face within centimeters of the younger's, "Phi is thinking about business again."

Sky pouted slightly, but Prapai leaned forward and placed a kiss on Sky's forehead.

"Let's get you to class, hmm?"

Sky nodded, and the two departed from Sky's apartment.

He would call him while he was at work, show him just how terrifying he could be.

Or, as he held open the door of his Mercedes for his boyfriend, he could take this to Payu, and from there, to P'Parkin.

He felt sure he had heard that voice before, but there was only one place in the world where he could hear someone who would directly threaten his boyfriend through Prapai. Those races that he went to.

The same races where Payu, through P'Parkin, was God.

Payu and P'Parkin would help him track down this shadow that seemed to stalk Sky through his entire life.

After these past couple of weeks, Prapai had completely decided that he was head over heels in love with Sky, regardless if Sky returned his feelings or not. He would do everything for Sky, whatever needed to be done.

He thought that Payu and Rain acting in such a foolish manner with each other over the previous year was something ridiculous, but he would kill to have Sky embrace him in love and congragulations after a race.

He would die to have Sky move out of his modest apartment and live with him so he could make sure Sky would get to school everyday safely, so Sky would never overwork himself so much he would make himself sick again.

So Sky would never feel alone.

-----------------

Prapai pulled up to the curb of the College of Architecture, seeing Rain and Payu already there, with Payu kissing his boyfriend goodbye.

Prapai bit his lip as he listened to Sky scoff at his best friend. He would love to have that, to see Sky smile that much just from a small kiss.

They both emerged from the car, and Prapai leaned against the hood as Sky walked past him, giving him the quickest, smallest kiss on the cheek in the history of the world that Rain and Payu couldn't have seen even if they were looking.

Prapai smiled, sent a small tease to Sky, and watched him leave before he was joined by Rain.

Payu made his way over, standing next to Prapai until their boyfriends disappeared into the safety of the buildings.

"What was that thing with the car about?" Payu questioned, "Did it ever get solved?"

Prapai's smile faltered and he pulled out his phone. That number had been sitting in his notes app for what felt like ages, and he showed it to Payu.

"I don't want to do anything that would make Sky unhappy," Prapai stated, "But this guy's starting to really get on my nerves."

Payu copied the number down into his own phone with a quick promise to look into it.

"A lot of people get on your nerves, Pai," Payu replied, "It's gotta be really incredible if he's gotten on your nerves enough to want me to help you. You've asked me for help twice in your life, now three times."