𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 🎹.°⁎✦

Besides, we have Chuck Mcgill on his house.. he was a bit tense beacuse of some Howard's suspicions he had about him, he thinked that he was gay, his body language showed that he was nervous around him and that worried him since he did not share feelings.

Or maybe...
Yes?
No?
Maybe?

He was confused too.

Chuck started to play the piano trying to forget all the tension of the moment, the atmosphere was very strange. Since he was normally confused, he couldn't play good, he was a bit stressed about it, he tried to keep going and forgot it.

But maybe he was in love with Howard too.

He didn't want this, he didn't wanted to be in love with him, he thinked it was wrong and stupid.

¿Why would I be in love with him?

He started to laugh quietly, laughing about himself thinking it was a joke, but this question was rounding on his head:

"What if he doesn't share the same feelings?"

He wasn't sure about it, he didn't know if his suspicions were right or they were an illusion on the part of his heart making him think that Howard loved him.

He was partially paranoid about it, the question was invading him, the love was invading him, the paranoia was invading him, everything was invading him.

We already know that he is a motherfucker crazy old man, it was a bit normal to think that the paranoia consumed him, having an panic attack, we couldn't expect nothing, he only stopped playing the piano, stressed, confused, paranoid, and blushed..

Yikes, he was blushed?

Perhaps, why would he think that? You'll maybe said on your mind.

That sense of not feeling abandoned and supported by Howard even if he betrayed him multiple times making him feel safe with him was the possible answer to everything, the loyalty and respect that Howard gave Charles made him feel safe, something like a impossible love and relationship.

He started crying, he couldn't belive it, he felt like a complete shit, he was devastated, he started to think that it was a point of no return, he felt that Howard would no longer forgive him, he could no longer fix all the mess he had made, he couldn't take it anymore, he was crying, disappointed in himself, he felt that all of Howard's loyalty had been used to do what he wanted, he just felt miserable.

To be continued..