𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 🔒.°⁎✦

That day, Howard Hamlin was going to confess to Chuck Mcgill, he was going slightly formal for "that small talk", he was hopeless but well, everything can happen, right?

Right..

When he went to Charle's house, he went and attended him somewhat surprised by his behavior and that he came suddenly, he was confused about the arrive, what he would expect?

Howard started to explain that it wasn't something professional or something about HHM, he told him that he was feeling something about him.

Chuck was completely out of his mind, he couldn't belive that his suspects were right, he was literally paralyzed, he was just looking at him, confused.

Once Howard stopped talking, he randomly kissed Chuck, he couldn't resist it, he was just desesperated, that feeling of surprise of Chuck it turned into a little aura of pleasure, but he pushed him telling that They don't correspond, they can't be in a relationship, but maybe.. that relationship would be a secret, a "little secret"

And maybe, that had sense for Chuck, that comment made Chuck feel safe, so he kissed Howard again, they lips were together so fast, that feeling of sharing feelings, they were made for each other, they had a missing piece that both could fill, then the place went private for each other, they went, "Horny".

【⚠️THIS PART CONTAINS NSFW, PLEASE SKIP THIS IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT⚠️】

oh and uhhh imagine that easy lovers by piero piccioni

Howard began to heat up, it was something suddenly where he could not control himself and he had an erection.

Suddenly he started to touch Chuck's penis, he also started to blush a little because of it, Chuck immediately said:
"Howard what the hell are you doing-"

Howard just stayed quiet and pulled down Chuck's pants along with his underwear revealing his exposed penis, which also had an erection.

Howard asked if he could suck his penis, Chuck said yes for some reason that he simply answered that, but before, Howard began to masturbate him before something, it felt strangely pleasurable for both of them, he continued with it for about 10 seconds and then he began to suck his penis, somehow fast, then it began to relax, they continued like this until Chuck cummed in Howard's mouth.

Both stayed freezed some seconds and both started to laugh embarrassed.

And then they stilled, both changed to a position, Howard began to put his penis into Chuck's ass, it felt good for both of them, Chuck moaned a little in pain but then it became pleasure, for him, it was weird, but really Howard was enjoying it, until Chuck he said exalted "A-agh, Howard.. please don't cum insi-", Too late since Howard cummed and it went like funny for eachother, and they stilled over, and over, and over again.

They ended on bed eachother kissing until sunrise.