Beginning

I live in a world where my vicinity is full of judgement, one mistake makes you differ from everyone else.

I find myself looking back at everything and seeing that people will only love me if I did something that will satisfy them, I don't find them looking back at me as someone they know personally, but as someone they know because they want to use me, I strive to create a future for myself yet people like them drag me down.

I heavily feel as if people will only love me for what I am capable of doing and not for who I am.

Some situations in life, people will begin to do unsettling things that will eventually to lose your trust in them, one of them is betrayal, I beg to find their motives on reasons why they do these? Is it because they're envious? Or is it because they want to deeply bring you down to your knees, some people will do these things if they know you've reached the highest part of success in your life, I am in disbelief how there are people still like this day and age.

I ought that they will do more than just to bring you down and ruin your reputation as a person, I seek their curiosity and motives.

I'm known as Rhuthieanna Penzufiara, people call me Rhuth, nothing else. I am definitely someone who cares much about my reputation rather than what people think of me, this happens to be how I think after what has happened to me in the past, shall I move forward?