ANNIE AND JAKE MOMENT

It's a lovely morning, Annie came online and got out of her room to go downstairs and saw that no one's home. She went to the kitchen and saw a note, she grabbed it and start reading it.
"I'm going to pick up some candies from the store, thanks to King that he ate everything last bit of it. I also forgot to get him a costume, can you go take him out and get him a costume please? Wow and what is today?" She muttered and looked at the date and she gasped when she saw today was the 29th.
"OH SHI— Best if I get ready. Lucky for us that we got new body upgrades that we don't look like animatronics from the outside. But we now have new shell that is human like animals. We are now freely available to wonder around." She said and ran to  her room to get cleaned up.

She cleaned her hair and fixed it up to make it look nice. She grabbed her spray that smells like cherries and lemons and spray all over herself. She then changed from her pjs to her clothes that is what's in her Wardrobe, she put on light grey Long sleeves crop sweater loose with a big red heart on the upper left from shoulder to chest down, blue jean shorts, one white sock and one dark red sock, and red shoes with white on her toes of the shoes, black shoe laces, and gray on the heels above.

She then slid down the railing and hopped off to went back to the kitchen. She grabbed some bread, eggs, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice and cinnamon to make pumpkin spice French toast for Jake before he wakes up. She put all the ingredients together and warm up the pan so she can put the bread that is smothered with batter in the pan.
"Little dude is going to enjoy this when he wakes up." She giggled a bit as she keeping an eye on the battered bread so it won't get burned.

Soon, a muted boy Jake woke up uncovers himself as he holds his Åse plush. He got out of his bedroom and went downstairs and looked around where's everyone is at. He managed to go to the kitchen and looked around and saw Annie cooking up some breakfast for him. He walked up to her and tug on her shorts a bit, Annie feel a tug and she looked down on the right and saw Jake.
"Well good morning little fly, I making you some breakfast. Go head and do something before I come get you." She said with a smile on her face as Jake went to the living room and watch some Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus or Casper at the meantime.

Soon Annie is almost done cooking Jake's French toast. She grabbed a plate and got done making Jake's food so she grabbed the spatula and dug it underneath the French toast and lift it up and put it on the plate and cut to pieces, she then put it on the table and went to see Jake and says,
"Halloween breakfast time little fly." The boy looked at her and got up and walked into the kitchen and went to the table. Annie helped him up on his seat, she went to one of the cabinets and grabbed syrup and a sauce bowl so she could put syrup on the sauce bowl and put it next to Jake's plate and then went to the fridge and grab Jake some milk and a cup and wen back to the table and pour some milk for him as he got started eating with curiosity look on his face, he has no clue what it'll taste like until one bite and his eyes went wide and begins eating it.

Annie watched him eating as she is taking care of the mess she made, she's scrubbing away and rinsing before she puts them in the dishwasher. She then went to the garbage can and grabbed the full garbage bag and lift it up and tie it up and put it right by the door so when they're ready, she'll put it in the trash can outside.
"Hopefully that Chica from that game I'd played doesn't eat my garbage or I'll seriously go haywire." She muttered herself and went back to the kitchen and saw Jake got done with his breakfast, she was impressed on how fast he eats.
"Holy moly, you even eat fast than King, that's amazing." She said and Jake chuckled a bit.
"Sounds like you're ready to go somewhere are you?" She said and Jake nodded and grabbed his drawing and show her the costume for Halloween.
"Ooh, that's a cute costume, and that is why we're going today." She said and smiled at him and boop him on the nose. She then helped him down so he could go upstairs and Annie followed him up.

They went to the bathroom first, Annie picked him up and put him on the bathroom counter so she could clean his syrup mess up and get his teeth brushed and everything else. She then helped him down and went to Jake's room and helped him put clothes on. Soon she'll have her fun with him when she putting his shoes on by playing with his toes and tickling them a bit.

Once she got done putting his shoes on, Jake wants ups and Annie picked him up, she then gave him his plushy Åse so he has more comfort, and got up to go downstairs to grab the keys and went to the front door to grab the garbage bag she left and went outside to lock the door behind her as she carrying the garbage bag to the trash can and put it in.

She went to her car which is a 1970 yellow Volkswagen Beetle. She put Jake on his car seat in the backseat and buckled him up. She then watched the fingers as she closed the door. She then got in the driver's seat and turned the key and the engine started running and start driving to town.

She played some music, her favourite artists was Janet Jackson, Ozzy Osbourne and other 70s, and 80s music, but she decided to play some Halloween music. Jake's favourite Halloween music was on, Ghostbusters. Annie watched him enjoying that music so she turned it up for him a bit as she continues driving.

They then went to town, Annie soon found a Halloween store and drove to the parking lot and parked in the spot that is close enough. She then got out of the car and grabbed Jake out of the car and went inside to the Halloween store. She started to wander around to find some costumes for Jake.
"Alright little fly, let's go find you a costume you like." She said and soon Jake pointed at the skeleton costume he saw. Annie looked at it and picked it up and said,
"Aw, that's so cute, let's get it." She smiled as she saw a halloween bucket and grab it as well and wandered around to get herself and Åse a costume too.

Couple hours later she went to the front to buy the costumes and went out to head home.

Soon at home, Annie and Jake stayed in the living room, watching some halloween movies, as they slept through each and one of them. Jake is like cuddled up on top of Annie as she had her hand on him. Åse soon came home and brought home some candies and three gallons of apple cider and saw the two of them napping with each other, she chuckled a bit as she went to put the stuff in the kitchen and grabbed a blanket threw it on them a little.
"Looks like you two had a long day today." She whispered and massage their heads and went back to the kitchen and started to put stuff away.