The Wolf

Izuku Midoriya and his best friend Ochaco Uraraka walked through the forest, looking for their friends. They looked around for any lights and listened for any of the music, but can't find anything that could lead them to the party. They sit down, resting for a while.

Izuku: "Well this sucks."

Ochaco: "Don't say that. We'll find them......I hope."

Izuku reaches into his backpack, pulling out a bottle of beer and sharing it Ochaco. After they finish the drink, they start looking for the party again. After walking for a while, the two eventually hear music, and begin walking to it's location.

Izuku: "Kirishima, you could have texted me the locati-"

Shoto: "RUN!!"

Shoto Todoroki grabs Izuku's wrist, and begins running with him. After being dragged by Shoto for a few minutes, Izuku breaks free and begins questioning Shoto.

Izuku: "Jesus dude! What's wrong with you?"

Shoto: "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-It just came out the w-w-w-woods and just t-t-t-t-tore into them!"

Izuku: "What? Shoto, are you drunk?"

Shoto: "NO!! I AM NOT DRUNK, NOW RUN!!"

Ochaco: "Where are the others?"

Shoto: "Their dead!"

The three begin looking around after hearing the howl.

Izuku: "Is that a wolf?"

Ochaco: "Japan doesn't have any wild wolves."

Shoto: "Run!"

The three begin to run, hearing loud breathing behind them. Shoto runs faster and leaves the other two behind. Izuku and Ochaco run faster, trying to find Shoto, until Izuku trips. Izuku and Ochaco look at eachother, and begin laughing.

Ochaco: "Hehehe! Don't do that!"

Izuku: "That really scared me!"

Ochaco giggles one more time, before helping him up, only to be tackled by the wolf creature and mauled. As the wolf attacks her, she begins screaming in fear and pain.

Ochaco: "IZUKU RUN!!!!"

Izuku runs away in a state of shock, only to realize that he just left his best friend to die. He grabs a large branch and runs back to where Ochaco was, seeimg her bloody and crying, while the wolf seemingly disappeared. Izuku gently picks up Ochaco and begins running out of the woods, returning to their car on the side of the road. Izuku puts the injured Ochaco in the passenger seat and goes to the driver's seat, only to be cornered and tackled by the wolf.

The wolf roars in his face, and Izuku turns his head, preparing for the worst, only for the wolf to sniff him a few times, before running off, back into the woods

The wolf roars in his face, and Izuku turns his head, preparing for the worst, only for the wolf to sniff him a few times, before running off, back into the woods. Izuku starts breathing heavily, before quickly getting in the car and driving Ochaco to a hospital.