The Survivors

A month after the attack, the survivors of Class-3A sat in the nearly empty classroom. The only ones who survived were Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Kyoka Jirou, Momo Yaoyorozu, Eijiro Kirishima, and Tsuyu Asui. They sat in silence, not having the spirit to do anything. Their teacher, Shota Aizawa, walks in, and sees the six students sitting with eachother.

Aizawa: "I'm going to give you six the remaining seven weeks off. We didn't have anything to do anyways."

Jirou: "Thanks Teach."

Aizawa leaves the room to deal with a situation, leaving the room to the students. After a few minutes, Izuku pulls out a beer and takes a drink. He passes it to Kyoka, who happily takes a drink from it. She passes it on, and the class all share a drink from the bottle. After the drink, Aizawa enters the class again, seeing the empty bottle.

Aizawa: "Just this once. Never again though."

After this, Class-3A finally break the silence and begin talking to eachother.

Izuku: "Hiw are you all doing?"

Kyoka: "Don't know. It's hard to say."

Kirishima: "I miss the others."

Shoto: "I'm gonna miss Bakugo's yelling."

Tsuyu: "What about you Midoriya? Are you doing okay?"

Izuku took a while to ponder on this question. After seeing his best friend get mauled and die shortly after, Izuku wasn't sure he would ever feel good in a long while. He turned back to Tsuyu and shrugged at her question.

Momo: "Maybe we shouldn't be focusing on the past. We might just have to try and move past this whole thing."

Izuku: "Yeah.....maybe we should."

Aftet a few minutes, the six get up and walk out of the school, heading towards their dorms. Once inside, Izuku and Kyoka collapse on the coach and quickly fall asleep. The others enter their dorms and quickly fall asleep as well. A few hours later, Izuku wakes up, feeling something on his chest. He looks down and sees Kyoka asleep, hugging his chest. Izuku blushes, but lays back down, and is about to go back to sleep, until the lights start flickering, like at the hospital. Izuku slowly gets up, making sure not to wake up Kyoka. He sees a bloodied Bakugo, missing his arm, staring at him, and begins shaking.

Izuku: "Fuck this."

He turns around to leave, only to see a bloodied Ochaco, with pale grey eyes, right behind him.

Ochaco: "help.....us....."

Izuku tries to run, but can't, out of pure fear. Ochaco reaches her arms out, and hugs him. When she does, she leans in, and Izuku feels himself go colder than ice, only for the feeling to go away. When he looks back down, Ochaco disappeared, leaving no trace of her. Izuku walks back to the couch and tries to sleep again.