The Voices

Two days later

Izuku sits next to a lifeless Ochaco in the hospital bed. Izuku stays motionless for a while, until one of the cops taps his shoulder, offering him a cup of water.

Officer: "I'm sorry about your friend."

Izuku: "........"

Officer: "I'm sorry Izuku, but me and my friends need to ask some questions. Think you can answer them?"

Izuku slowly nods to them.

Officer: "In your description of the attack, you said that a wolf attacked you, is that correct?"

Izuku: "Yeah."

Officer: "Izuku, there are a lot of issues with this story. One) You confirmed that you and Ms. Uraraka had a couple of drinks before the attack, and two) there are no wild wolves in Japan."

Izuku: "One bottle doesn't make me hallucinate a wolf. It mauled her infront of me, and got up right next to me. It was definitely a wolf."

The officer looks at Izuku, before patting his back and leaving. Before he goes, he walks up to the confused doctors.

Officer: "What's wrong?"

Doctor: "Well, it's just pretty confusing. The cuts and bites on Ms. Uraraka are definitely from a wolf. An abnormally large one at that. Problem is, I can't identify which species."

Officer: "But your positive that a wolf did this?"

Doctor: "Without a doubt. The only thing is, like I said before, I have no idea which species it belongs to. It's teeth are huge from the looks on her wounds, same with the claw marks, and, once again, it's just abnormally large."

Officer: "Maybe someone smuggled one into the country? This is all too confusing."

Doctor: "Poor boy. You should send him home now."

The officer nods his head, and walks towards Izuku.

Officer: "Mr. Midoriya, you're free to go."

Izuku looked at Ochaco's body one last time, before saying his goodbyes.

Izuku: "Hey Mochi. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry I ran. If I tried to fight that thing off, than maybe you would have lived with just a few scratches. Bakugo was right. I'm a coward. I'll help your family in any way I can. I.......I love you. I'm sorry that I wasn't brave enough to say it until now."

He begins crying, before walking away.

"Izuku"

Izuku looks around for the voice, seeing no one around. When he's about to leave, he hears more voices call to him.

"Izuku"

Izuku: "Hello?"

"Midori"

Izuku: "Who is that!?

"Deku"

"Midoriya"

Izuku: "Who are you!?"

"HELP US"

The lights begin flickering, and Izuku feels an ominous presence behind him. He slowly turns around to see the dead students of Class-3A and 3B staring at him, their flesh ripped open and covered in gore. Izuku panics and runs out the door, getting in his car and driving to the Uraraka's home.