Chapter 5

Kheia's POV

I freakin' saw her again. Beautiful as yesterday, omg.

Nakakahiya, nakita niya ata akong nakatitig sakan'ya. Gusto ko na lang mag laho kanina talaga nung lumingon siya ee.

Mukha akong bata na nagkaka crush. Pero you'll understand me naman siguro if ganito kaganda ang magiging crush mo.

Mukha nga siyang nagmamadali dahil pagka tapos niya kumain ay umalis na kaagad siya. Hays. I took a glance pa nga before she exited.

I want to write another blog about her.

"The Prettiest Girl at the Café"

It was the title of my first blog about her, my yesterday's blog.

A sudden smile came to my face just thinking about her. Wow.

Anyway June is still not replying to me, left me on read. Pretty sure she's now going back to her univ. This girl, really. I wanna talk to her more, I have a lot of unsaid thoughts today that I can't tweet!!

"Human diary is too busy, please, can you hurry?" I tweeted mentioning June.

Ah!

"Too pretty to be alone, hopefully I can join you the next time." I tweeted to my other account. This account is for my blogging persona. A lot of people can see my tweets in here so I often post.

I have my private Twitter where only my close friends are my mutuals. There, I can freely express myself around them. Especially to June.

To my shock, my tweet from my blogging persona got a hit. Wow? a lot of people reacted.

"Join me, please!"

"Omg? is this the girl from your yesterday's blog? it's the pretty girl!!"

"I wonder where's this café...I wanna go too"

"Poetic tweets from you, loving it!"

I read some of the replies. I replied sa 2nd reply na nakita ko.

"Omg? is this the girl from your yesterday's blog? it's the pretty girl!!"
kheia_loggedin: 🤫

It's fun to interact with them, casual lang. They're my readers/friends nga pala from my blogging channel.

I smilingly closed my phone and got back sa laptop ko.

Now playing:
Fool for you by Sloh Aalegra

It's somethin' 'bout you that's so familiar
Somethin' that's got me wantin' to know you
And I can't put my finger on it
But it feels, oh, like I've been here before
It's somethin' about me that makes me wonder
I swear I met you, but you're a stranger
And I can't put my finger on quite what it is
Oh, but I've been here before
Maybe it was me who brought you here
I should run the other way, but I stay right here
And I'll be a fool for you
I know myself, but I pretend
I leave and I come back again
I'm a fool for you
I love you time and time again
I know just how the story ends, oh
Oh, you remind me of someone I once knew
Maybe I'm crazy, but it's hard to ignore you
And I can't wrap my head around it
But it feels, oh, like I loved you before
Maybe it was me who brought you here
I should run the other way, but I stay right here
And I'll be a fool for you
I know myself, but I pretend
I leave and I come back again
I'm a fool for you
I love you time and time again
I know just how the story ends, oh
Say
You know that I'll be that fool for you
And I'll be a fool for you
I know myself, but I pretend
I leave and I come back again
I'm a fool for you
I love you time and time again
I know just how the story ends, oh
Oh, bye, bye, bye, bye
Oh, I-I-I
Oh, I-I-I-I, I-I-I-I

I was humming...I really like this song, it conveys my thoughts right now. Kase I feel like I knew "Irena". But at the same time no, she's a stranger to me.

Nawala ako sa iniisip ko nung kinalabit ako ni Liz, she's smiling.

"Singer ka pala? btw, don't you have classes pa? breaktime is almost over, you better get going na."

Yeah right, I almost forgot.

"Thank you for reminding me! muntik ko na makalimutan" I smiled at her and fix my things.

I finally walked out of the café bitbit ang mga gamit ko, muntik ko pa nga makalimutan charger ng laptop ko, dummy me.

As I was walking towards our university's gate 3, the gate that was the closest to the café de agape. I spotted her. Yes, her, irena. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

She's chilling in the bench outside, wait- what is she doing here??

I continued walking as I realized I look like an idiot a while ago dahil napahinto ako sa paglalakad nakatitig sakan'ya. Kasi naman? kailangan ko dumaan sa harap niya before ako maka pasok sa gate. SHET.

What do I do now? she's so mesmerizing to look at. Seryoso, I wonder kung ano itsura ng parents niya dahilan kung bakit ganito siya kaganda.

Ok, Kheia calm down. Just walk pass her.

*tok*

Napapikit na lang ako nang marinig ko na may bumagsak sa lapag. NAHULOG CHARGER KO SA TAPAT NIYA, WTF. Timing talaga kamalasan ko sa buhay.

Napatingin tuloy ito sa'kin, kanina kasi busy siya sa cellphone niya huhu. Gusto ko na magpa lamon sa lupa.

I frozed.

Nakita ko kasing pinulot niya iyong charger. Tumayo ito at pumunta sa harap ko nang ma realize niya na hindi ako gumagalaw. Ang gago, mukha akong tangaaaaaa.

"Hi miss, you dropped this." She handed me my charger, she's smiling at ME.

I nervously got my charger from her hand and flash an eyesmile. I don't know what to do, seriously.

Pinag masdan ko lang siya, nakakatulala ang ganda niya lalo na sa malapitan. I can't breathe properly knowing that nahawakan niya ang kamay ko kanina. SHET.

"Ahm thank you, Miss?" still smiling, waiting for her to state her name.

"Irena, just call me irena." her smile got wider, she shook my hand...fuck, ayaw ko na hugasan 'to.

"Btw you're welcome, Miss?"

"Kheia, the name's Kheia" she looks shock.

"Ganda ng name mo, it suits you well"

"Yours too, gorgeous name for a gorgeous woman" I mumbled the last sentence.

"Thank you" fck that smile. Making my heart flutter.

"Btw, I should get going, gonna be late for my next class ee. See you around!!" She bid goodbye..I can only watch her back as she walks away. Ganda pa din kahit naka talikod.

Napahinga ako nang malalim ng hindi ko na siya maaninag sa gate. Dito lang pala siya, same university kame pero ngayon ko lang siya nakita.

________

A/N: [110122]

Tho no one's reading this still gave a long update kasi dsurb ng mga future reader. Nakaka walang gana lang na walang reader now, hopefully in the future.