016💖

Steph couldn't help but worry about her daughter. She felt like she was keeping a secret from her and she hated it. She hated how her own daughter felt like she couldn't talk go her.

Steph knew how she wanted to talk to Lacey. To get her to open up. She didn't know how to go about it though. She needed help.

Steph knew that while she wasn't the best mum, she loved her daughter. And all she wanted was her daughter to be okay.

That morning, Steph walked downstairs. She saw Lacey sitting there with Esmè who had stayed over. "Morning girls. You okay?" Steph asked as she looked to her.

Lacey smiled as she loomed to her mum. "Hey mum. Do you want a coffee?" She asked.

Steph shook her head and smiled. She looked to her daughter. "Are you okay? You don't seem yourself."

"I'm good mum. Don't worry. Esmè and I are going to head in early. We want a McDonald's breakfast," Lacey said as she pulled Esmè up.

Steph nodded. But she was worried. She knew all too well Lacey was keeping something from her. And she was going to find out. No matter what it took.

***
Lacey and Esmè were walking to school. Esmè sighed. "I don't like how we're lying to your mum."

Lacey sighed. "I can't exactly tell her that I'm sleeping with my teacher can I? She will go mad," Lacey said as she looked to her.

Esmè nodded. She smiled. "I get that it's complicated.
But it's going to be okay. You know that right?" She told her.

Lacey shrugged and sighed. She looked to her best friend. "I don't know. I want me and Tom to work out. But at the same time, I'm scared it won't. What if he finds someone his own age who can make him smile? Give him everything he wants?"

"Why would he want someone else when he has you? Have you seen yourself? You're a babe. He's lucky to have you. You'll drive him wild with your sex," Lacey said.

***
Lacey was sitting in the common room. She looked up to see Tom as he walked in. She smiled as he sat with her. "Hey. How you doing?" Tom asked as he looked to her.

Lacey shrugged and smiled. "I'm okay. Just busy trying to keep my life from going crazy. But you know, I've got this. I've always got this."

Tom looked into her eyes. He smiled. "You are amazing. I hope you know that."

Lacey grinned. She looked to him. "I wish I was. I'm just an average girl."

"Stop it. I think you're amazing."

***
Lacey was pulled into her mums classroom. Steph looked to her. "You know you can talk to me don't you? I mean, you're my daughter. And I love you."

"Love you too mum. But I'm okay. I promise," Lacey said as she smiled.

Steph looked to her and sighed. She felt like Lacey wasn't being honest with her. But just how could Steph get her daughter to open up to her? Or would Lacey just clam shut?