The Tournament

(Y/N) watched as RWBY fought in the tournament.

He even had his own squad cheering for them.

"GO TEAM RWBY!!!"

"-iiiis anyone else starving?"

Team RWBY and (Y/N) headed to the Fair Grounds after the victory.

"I may have worked up an appetite," said Blake.

Her stomach then growled very loudly.

"Gee, if only there was a place where we could get food," said Weiss sarcastically, "Oh wait."

"It's okay Weiss," said Ruby, "I sometimes forget about the fairgrounds too."

"I was being facetious."

"WH--GAH! Well if you were hungry, why didn't you just say so?!"

"C'mon," said Yang, "I know just the place."

Weiss' scroll then vibrates, and shows her father is calling. She then rolls her eyes and hangs up.

"Hey," said a voice, "might be hard to eat without this."

Ruby turns and sees Emerald with her wallet. Ruby then checks her pockets and whimpers, "No, no, no, no, no!"

Emerald then laughs and says, "Good to see you Ruby."

"Oh, thanks Emerald," said Ruby as she gets her wallet back, "I guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst."

"So, what's up Em?" asked Ruby.

"Oh I just came back from the stadium after watching your amazing fight," replied Emerald, "you were awesome!"

Ruby then mumbles in flattery.

"I heard your team made it to the next round too," said Blake.

"Yeah," said Yang, "How about we all go out and celebrate together with the rest of your team?"

"Thank you," said Emerald, "but all my other teammates are kind of... introverted."

This was emphasized as Mercury sniffed a boot. The Teams looked at him with weird and confused looks.

"Really socially awkward," whispers Emerald.

"Yeah," said Yang, "I can see that."

"Yeah," said Emerald, "so looks like Merc and I will be moving onto the doubles round. What about you guys?"

"Well, being the leader of this team," said Ruby, "I thought long and hard..."

"We put it to a vote," interrupted Weiss.

"...That we put it to a vote."

"We voted for Weiss and Yang." said Blake.

"I will gladly represent Team RWBY," said Weiss.

Yang then pounded her fists together and said, "Yeah, we're gonna kick some butt!"

Emerald then laughed and said, "Well if Merc and I see you down the line, don't think we'll go easy on you guys." 

(Y/N) then got a message from Cinder.

"Hey guys, I got a message from a friend. She wants to talk with me. I'll be back."

"I'll take a usual," said Yang.

She then got a bowl of noodles. The rest then got the same. Blake then asked for something more appetizing. She then got a bowl with fish on top. Blake drooled and had stars in her eyes at the sight of her food.