Miss perfecto//Tiffany Rousseau

𝑰 STEREOTYPE
Miss perfecto

𝑰𝑰 FULL NAME
Tiffany Rousseau

𝑰𝑰𝑰 NICKNAMES
❥ Tiff
❥ Tiffy
❥ And whatever other nickname you want to make up for her

𝑰𝑽 PRONOUNCES
She/her

𝑽 AGE
21 years old

𝑽𝑰 GENDER AND SEXUALITY
❥ Female
❥ She says she's heterosexual, but has just never experienced any feelings for a woman

𝑽𝑰𝑰 BIRTHDATE
28th of December

𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 BIRTH COUNTRY AND CITY
Marseille, France

𝑰𝑿 FACECLAIM
Kelsey Simone

𝑿 FAMILY❥ Cécile Cachia — mother — fashion designer and owner of Cécile, a fashion brant

𝑿 FAMILY
❥ Cécile Cachia — mother — fashion designer and owner of Cécile, a fashion brant.
❥ Louis Rousseau — father — owner of Rousseau companies, a company that sells buildings in many cities.

𝑿𝑰 PERSONALITY
Tiffany is a daughter of two influential parents, which is giving her a lot of pressure. Tiffany her parents taught her to be perfect, and it something isn't perfect then just keep it hidden.
Tiffany is a attention lover, which means she wants to be liked and appreciated by others. This makes her also quite a flirt.
She is a social girl who likes to make friends. She is funny and is always in for a party.
Beside all this prettiness and perfectness █████ █ ██████ ████, who just wants ██ ██ █████. But really letting someone ███ █████ to her isn't ████ ███ her, ███ ██ her ████. Tiffany believes that ███████ ███████ and that in the end the people she cares about ████ ████ █████ ███, ████ ████ ███ ██████ ███ ██ ███ ███ ███ ███████.
To ████ ██ the ██████████ in her █████, Tiffany flirts. It gives her the feeling that ██████ ████ her █████████ and in the meantime isn't she ██████ ███████ ████ anyone.

𝑿𝑰𝑰 FEARS
❥ Needles and pointed objects
❥ ██████ ███████ ██ ███ ███████ ██████
❥ Failing people

𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰 BACKSTORY
Tiffany is the daughter of two of the worlds most influential business owners. This caused her to have a though childhood with a lot of pressure.
She doesn't speak much about her past, since she has nothing special to say about it. Her parents were strict, but it is for her own good. ██████ that they ████ ██████ were they ██████ ████. Her father was pretty much all of the time on business trips and her mother was till late on her work designing clothes.
Every Saturday they had a day for the three of them, where everyone needed to be home. ██ █████ this was ███ but that ██████ ███████ aswel. ███ ██████ ██████ out to be a ███ █████████ than he ████████ ██ ██ ███████ of the house, in the ████ ██ ███ █████. He got ██████████ ████ ██████ and ███ Cécile, Tiffany her mother. Later ██ ███ ███ ████ ██ Tiffany aswel.
I didn't took long for her mother ██ ███ █ ███████ when she ████ █████ ███ that her husband was ██████ █ ██████ ████ █ ███████ █████. Tiffany is █████████ ██ her father and has █████ ████ ███ since that day.

𝑿𝑰𝑽 WHICH INSTRUMENTS AND MUSIC STYLE??
❥ Singing
❥ Violin
❥ Guitar
Tiffany mainly plays soft pop songs in a country like theme. She has a clear voice and can sing very high notes.

𝑿𝑽 WHY DID THEY SIGNED UP
Tiffany hopes to prove her parents that she can also follow her own dreams and that she doesn't have to own a business to be successful. Signing up here is the perfect opportunity to that.
What Tiffany ███████ ████ ██ that ███ ██████ █████ █ ███ █████ to get ███ ████ ███ ██████ █████ ███ ██████ ████████ at first.

𝑿𝑽𝑰 LIKES
❥ Making little music note doodles
❥ Writing lyrics for songs
❥ Hikes over the beach

𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰 DISLIKES
❥ Failing people
❥ People telling her all her achievements in life are because of her parents
❥ Clowns

𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 QUOTE
"Over my rich, hot, dead body"

𝑿𝑰𝑿 EXTRA'S
❥ Tiffany is a mothers girl, she seems to have a better connection with her mother than with her father