"𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭?"

Happy Late Halloween 🤓
srry for posting late again 😔
might start doing brance/rinney oneshots soon

"Really?"

As me and Gwen approached the school grounds I looked around to notice posters of some kind of carnival for the holidays, or to just raise money for the school.

I could remember talking about it when me, Robin, Vance, and Bruce had that one sleepover.

I looked around to spot Bruce talking to a couple of people about it. Gwen decided to go with her friends, including how crammed the front of the school was.

I walked over to Bruce, starting conversation about feedback on the Carnival.

"Carnival?" I asked, expecting a response but Bruce had other plans.
"I couldn't believe how we kissed Finn! I was so happy, I had tons of butterflies in my stomach!?" I smiled, rolling my eyes as I asked my question once more.

"Oh, yeah! Haven't you heard? News around, there's gonna be a carnival for fundraising our school."
"Oh I see, well thanks for telling my Brucey,"
"Finn, you know I hate that nickname."

I scoffed as I looked at him straight in the eyes,
"But don't you let Vance call you that all the time?~"
"Shut it, Finn!" He said playfully punching me in the arm.

"Okay okay!" I giggled, rubbing my arm,
"Whatever, I'll see ya around?"
"Yup! See ya Bruce!"

We both parted our ways as the first period bells rang. I walked over to mine, as I recon to see Donna.

As I sat down next to her, see glanced a smile at me and appointed her attention to the front of the class. I smiled back and did so as well.

10-20 minutes later, I could feel a tap against my back. I glanced behind me to find Robin smiling at me.

"Hola Hermoso,"
"Robin?"
"Si mi rei?"
"What are you doing here??"

I could feel the presence of Donna's stare glancing at us from the corner of her eye.

"I have to re-take or do some lame ass test I wasn't here for."

"The one time you were sick? Or you just didn't come?"
"Sick."
"Ah, I see."
"Anyways amor, do you kn-"

"Mr. Arellano, focus on your own work please."
The teacher interrupted him.

"Yeah, I was just getting to it."

I smiled and looked back at him

"Loser~"

"Oh shut up querido."

"Mr Arellano." The teacher interrupted him again as students giggled across the classroom.

"Okay, okay jeez."

I giggled as I turned around for the teacher to continue the lesson.

A couple minutes later, Robin got up, ruffled my hair and left the room. My face felt really hot so I layed my head down against the table.

After class, I couldn't find Robin while searching around the busy halls. For a second I felt dizzy, but then I spotted Matty and Buzz looking at me, and walking towards me. The only thing I could do was run.

I ran as fast as I could, looking for a place to hide. I hid in a empty classroom.

I could then hear a couple footsteps coming to the room. I heard a few knocks every 15-20 seconds, but nobody came inside. At least I couldn't hear it.