Two x Reader Oneshot

5:34 am
You havent slept the whole night, you would usually take melatonin but currently you ran out because some dumb fuck thought they were gummy bears.

Feeling incredibly exhausted you get up from your space themed bed and get off, making you feel ditsy.
Left over water bottles rested in your room, ragged clothing piled up in the corner if your room. Shit all over the place. You were a mess. I mean you are at least practically the average person to exist, nothing special except for your sanrio pj's from 2010.

You went the bathroom to first do usual bathroom stuff, after that you brush your teeth, then head over back to your room to change, (too bad im choosing) you picked out a light grey tank top for the day, some shorts with it too. (sweater is optional).
If you have hair you combed it or just left it at that.
Stepping out to the living room as the floor creaks, you didnt feel like eating this morning, plus breakfast tastes ass in the morning.
Oh yea I forgot to mention your roommate's with four who which makes a mess in their room, especially when x is around.

(I hate writing dialogues)

You see four exit the room who seems cheerful, maybe. "Morning four." four noticed your appearance, you looked incredibly drained. "Oh uh morning, im gonna be out for today." "Thats cool (?) you going out with someone?" four looked at you blankly.
"With x." they didn't seem to be in the mood for a conversation, you just replied back with an 'ok' as they left. You weren't the type of person to start conversations or even continue one, you were more on the awkward side than the people you know.

(FINALLY)
Mini time skip. (4Hours)

Out at the park, watching families play around watching their kids, typical stuff you see. You were taking a stroll down the rugged road, having nothing better to do you were for once invited over to someones house, to your surprise, its two. They werent the type of ones to invite people but more to get invited.

You didnt really want to go out but you wouldn't want to be called lousy by people behind your back, or maybe they are. You only ate a granola bar which was not the best but not the worst. You had a white jacket on for the weather today as it was pretty foggy, and quite possibly even rain soon.

Walking alone wasnt your thing, especially in shady neighborhoods, its always best to bring protection, you brought a pepper spray with you. Its not as effective but its better than nothing.

N'other time skip
Two's house

Finally you got to their place, it was a nice grey like blue colored home. In this weather it seemed more nice than usual.
Something odd by the way is the way you act towards two, more awkward, more louder, and just more comfortable around them. They practically make you feel, you. Except with some cons being unaware what your doing.
You already knew this feeling, its happened before. You dont like it nor do you like it. But its just a common feeling towards some people.

You knock on the door twice (hehee) standing there patiently, you didnt bring anything for the both of you to do.

Maybe half a minute later you knock again, well not really as two already opened the door to see you.
"Oh! Hi y/n! Thought you wouldnt come at all today." they smirked.
"I mean I almost didnt but eh theres really nothing to do." you walked in as they closed the door behind you.
"Well I already planned out for today so why not uh have something to eat since I know you hardly do." as the rest of their voice faints at the end.
"Oh i mean sure i guess but what are we gonna eat?" you start taking off your jacket and sit down on the sofa.
"Mmm, maybe some uh well uh let me see what I have." you smile as they look through the refrigerator.

It was pretty comfy in their house, it had a dark tone of colors but with a nice pallette and texture, the lighting makes it more calming.

"I dont really have anything at the moment so uh ramen it is then heh" you really didnt care on what to eat, its nice being around them.
You can hear in the kitchen on what they are doing, you didn't really car much but more rather to be around someone you like.
You've known them for exactly three years, and yet for that long you hadnt had the courage to speak up about your feelings, even if theirs is also obvious at some points in your life.

You forgot your phone. Dumbass.
You look at the other side of the room where the kitchen is at, maybe you could ask where the remote is? They have at least four. Or maybe just not bother them at the moment.

A while later it was finished, I mean its ramen it's that quick.
"So uh what youve been up to lately?" two asks.
"Nothing really just been working off at (whatever job) more recently."
It was a peaceful conversation you had during the hour, you guys havent gotten up during the whole hour, truly you were invested into the conversation.

Soon it would rain, you would have to leave but would you want to now? Plus a rainy weather seems well romantic if your both out. But theres always another chance.

------------------------
-
-
-
-------------

Too bad cliffhanger anyways I dont know what should happen next so uh this might take some time, I prefer to write it in a slow burn but I decided that both like each other as in you and two. Its not gonna be 5 chapters just maybe 3 (unless I write everything in the 2nd chapter). And I might write a oneshot's as well maybe.

These will be slow unless i purposely force myself which seems bad but when I do I find it more enjoyable rather than the whole day swiping on tiktok.

Ignore whats above im too lazy to remove