Chapter 33 Frenzy Never Ends

July 27, 2020
Arizona Veterans Memorial Center
Phoenix, Arizona
WWE Raw
Backstage

Tonight is the Raw after Unforgiven where more questions are set to be answered. The return and the means of it that the Street Profits had last night after Don and Cedric retained their Tag Team Titles. For the Riotts, if they still had the killer instinct after losing their chances against the Kabuki Warriors for the Womens' Tag Team Championships.

Don was calming himself down, trying to find the words as he knows the Street Profits will be present tonight to talk about what they did last night. The words were all in his head as he tried to compose himself. 

While deep in thought, he heard sad footsteps and arms wrap around his waist from behind as a grunt is heard. Liv hugs Don as they were both reeling from the events of last night after being battered.

Liv: *hugging Don tight from behind* mmmmhhhh. Donny, what's wrong? You're not usually this deep in thought.

Don: I'm sorry. That sneak attack to make us lose credibility. To make ME look like the weakest link of the bunch is not right by any stretch of the word!

Liv: What made you think that?

Don: Who was at the receiving end of the revenge attack of the Street Profits? Surely wasn't Cedric!

Liv shifts position so she is facing Don as she hugged him tight. Don gave way and hugs her tighter.

Liv: Donny, you'll do fine. At least you haven't pissed off the blubber moron who is running creative and has made a mission of making me give in.

Don: I promise you. My loyalty is to you and never to that blubber pile of balyena crap. 

Liv: Awww Donny boyfie so loyal *smiles*

The two hugged it out but had to break it up when Ruby was knocking from the outside.

Ruby: Gi? Gionna? You two better play clean in there!

Liv: Ugh, Rue Rue. *giggles* See you later, Donny boyfie!

Don: Okay, Girlfie G. 

Liv: Awww are you being pressured?

Don: *smirks* Not anymore. Not after you let me touch your butt as part of your wakeup call.

Liv playfully slaps his arm but deep down was melting at her own naughtiness.

Liv: NAUGHTY! *giggles* Okay, until later!

Timeskip to latter part of the 1st hour of Monday Night Raw

The Street Profits were in the ring as they were being cheered by the live crowd. As Montez had the mic, the crowd began to chant, "We Want the Smoke!" and "Welcome back!"

Montez: Well we miss you too!

The crowd cheered as they began to get the ball rolling.

Montez: It took us some time but now we're here and we got some unfinished business.

Angelo: We want those titles back dawgs!

Montez: Hey hey hey, Dawk, Doggy daddy Dawk calm down now. 

Dawkins stands down as the crowd laughs. He lets  Montez begin the verbal dress down of the Tag Team Champions.

Montez: Now, you all know the saying you reap what you sow. Now Hurt Business, you reap aggression, violence, brutality, words that the Street Profits are aware of so don't you worry boys. You reap violence and brutality to get those titles away from us, well you're not about to get a true feeling of how it is to be on the other side!