54

Chapter 54: Christmas Eve

    In the afternoon, Ivan didn't have class and stayed in the apartment with Carey.

    After lunch, the little vampire who came out at night opened his mouth and yawned a little, and rubbed his eyes sleepily. Carey asked the

    children to go back to the bedroom to rest, but was pushed by the boy to the study next to him. He plunged into the kitchen with Fern and did not come out all afternoon.

    Curious Carey walked to the kitchen door several times, trying to hear the What are the two people in the kitchen doing?

    As a result, every time they arrive at the dining room outside the kitchen, they don't even have time to step in, when the blond boy finds out, and angrily opens the door and sticks out a small head , and "ordered" him not to take a step closer. The

    man had no choice but to agree with a smile, without daring to take a step forward. He only heard the voice of the little wizard in the innermost kitchen.

    "This is true . Is it right? There is no problem with your memory, I think it will taste very strange if you put it like this. "

    Well... this feeling is okay, but it's a little dull." "

    This one has no taste. It feels very bland. Wouldn't it be better to add a little salt?" A little, just a little! what! Boss! ! "

    Then there was a series of tinkling sounds, the severity of which made Carey wonder for a while: Are these two people about to blow up his kitchen?

    After the sound of the chickens and dogs passed, the whole room calmed down. The

    sorcerer's intermittent reviews resurfaced in the kitchen.

    "This time it seems to work, great!" Boss, I think this time, pass the test! "

    "Huh?" If this is the case... it seems a little dry? What do you think, big guy, it doesn't look like you can chew... no, no, no! Don't get wet! "

    ...

    Well, it's a new round of jumping around.

    Finally, when the new sun was obscured by the dark clouds again, the room became darker, and the snow began to rustle outside again, and Carey turned on the warm yellow light in the living room.

    When the clock pointed to six o'clock in the evening, the kitchen door opened on time.

    A burst of heat came out of the kitchen, followed by the fragrance of the food.

    The blond boy, still wearing a small apron, instructed Fern to bring out the dishes from the kitchen.

    From appetizers to soups, from side dishes to main dishes, they were all served on the table.

    In the dazzling array of food plates, a huge roasted turkey was placed in the center of the table.

    The young man took Carey's hand, brought him to the table, and said, "Your Highness, I made this, the Christmas Eve dinner before Houyuan." After speaking, he lowered his head in a guilty conscience and whispered, "Maybe The taste... I didn't do it very well. It's been too long, and I don't remember some of the procedures."

    Seeing Ivan being so cowardly, Fern hurriedly stepped forward to explain: "His Royal Highness, no! The boss has actually done a good job. , he can't taste the taste of food, so he can't control it if it is salty, but I have tasted it, and the taste is all right."

    His Highness sitting at the dining table, a pair of dark eyes looked at the food on the table, and said again. Look at the anxious little boy, his eyes are full of complexities.