Extra 2.2

Chapter 70 The Wedding of the Century (2)

  Carey took Ivan and had to go downstairs one after the other.

  Because Ivan was pregnant, he walked very slowly. He kept looking down at his toes, taking every step very seriously.

  Carey followed leisurely behind the children, with his arms hanging on his sides, just in case his eldest baby fell along with his little one.

  Downstairs, Dr. Evan was bringing plates of food to the square table in the dining room. Lance was sitting on the sofa in the living room, leaning lazily on the cushions behind him with his arms folded.

  Only the Omega, who was crying so much that he almost snorted, rushed towards the stairs, sobbing pitifully when he saw Carey come down.

  It had only been a mere two months since the last time I met Andy, but this classmate looked extremely haggard.

  Compared to Zhang Yang's first meeting, it was even more exhausted.

  Seeing that Andy was about to charge at him, Ivan instinctively looked at him and began to estimate: If this rampant Omega really hits him, how high should he raise his legs so that he can neither give him Inflict mortal wounds and keep him out of the way.

  However, he just thought about it and didn't have time to practice.

  Because before Andy had time to go up the stairs, a pair of powerful arms passed through his armpits and lifted him lightly.

  With another flash of God, he had already been turned around and carried to the steps behind him by His Highness.

  "Huh?" The young man looked at this god-like turning point, and stared blankly at His Highness's smiling eyes, still a little unresponsive.

  I don't quite understand, why did you suddenly change positions?

  Carey scratched the tip of the boy's nose, turned around, took his soft little hand, and said, "Follow me."

  Ivan's heart warmed, and he showed a sweet smile where the man couldn't see it. The hand that hooked his palm couldn't help but tighten, and a small "um" came from the tip of his nose.

  Then, step by step, he followed behind the man, a small group, well-behaved.

  *

  Andy, who was standing under the stairs, of course also saw Carey's maintenance of Ivan, and his eyes almost burst into flames with jealousy. He turned his eyes and looked at Carey who was standing high up the stairs.

  "Brother..." he said, his legs fell to the ground, and the tears fell again.

  "Can you save my mother...my mother is not in good health. If she goes to the military prison, she will not be able to bear it...Brother, look at us growing up together, we, our childhood sweethearts, please...father The death penalty, the death penalty for my brother, I admit everyone's capital crime... I can go to jail too, but, mother, she is innocent..."

  "She has to take medicine every day and go to the hospital once a week for treatment. Her medicine has been off for a whole day... She can no longer be in the military prison..."

  As he spoke, he knelt down and moved forward several times.

  When Kankan was able to reach Carey's military boots, he crawled and grabbed his trousers.

  But the man standing above his head was unmoved. He just watched indifferently, watching Andy cry with his always delicate face, watching him kneeling at his feet, and there was no sympathy in his eyes.