3. Confession:

1.Satoshi:

I don't think Satoshi would be as shy as people think, since again, he's blunt and doesn't always catch on easily. So on the day, he felt confident, and had no reason to panic. He asked you to meet him before class started, by the hallways.

"Y/N? Can you come with me real quick?" He asked you. "Sure, blushy blushy" you teased him. He groaned in embarrassment, before walking to the boys bathroom. "So, um... You wanted to talk to me about something? It's pretty awkward..." You stated. "Don't make a big deal of it, it's gonna be quick." He assured. "So... Y/N. I wanted to tell you that I...like you.." a small blush formed on his cheeks, growing larger. "A-and... I was wondering if you... Wanted to go out? With me? As in, boy on boy? Wait- forget I said that!" You simply laughed.

"It's alright, I mean... You're not totally wrong..." He covered his face with his hands. "Just kidding! Of course, I'd love to..." You stared at each other, both smiling while being embarrassed. Suddenly, Satoshi leaned closer to your face, looking directly at you. "S-Satoshi..." He put his hands on your shoulders, leaned in, with a sudden passionate kiss. "S-S- whaa-" you managed to say between. "Oh, I see how it is.." you pushed him down, trapping him against the wall in the stall, pressing your leg in between his pants to keep him in place. It had originally started from a simple kiss to an entire makeout. You were snapped out of your trance when you heard Yoshiki through the door. "Hey you hoes! Class is gonna start soon!" He called and walked away

2.Yoshiki:

Holy shit was he nervous. He found that confessing to you would be more nerve-wracking than any other trouble he's caused. After school, he walked straight to the student council room, certain that you were there.

He pushed the door open quite roughly and closed it behind him. "Y/N! I've got to tell you something, and don't laugh about it!" He panted, it sounded like he ran quite a distance. "Mhm, sit there." You pointed at his usual seat. "It sounds pretty urgent..." "Hell yeah it is! I had to run here before any other shitheads could take my place!" "Take your place..?" "One of the idiots in my class said he has a crush on you and said some pretty fucked up stuff.." He explained. "I see..." You leaned closer to him. "There's no competition here, love. Just you and me."

You stood up from your seat, and slowly walked over to him, watching him carefully. "You like me, don't you?" You asked him smugly. "Y-yeah, thanks for saving me the trouble..." You suddenly crawled on the couch seat, trapping him against the wall. "Y-Y/N? You-" He was cut off by Y/N kissing him roughly on the lips. He relaxed a little, before reciprocating.

After a while, you decided to stop. "Hmm... It seems that your aggressiveness can be put to good use..." You smirked evilly, before leaving the room.

3. Ayumi:

Ayumi was pretty creative in confessing to you. It was also a little scary, to be honest. All it took was a little dark magic to get this to work...
You walked down the hallway, on your way to the occult club as usual. You were about to open the door, when there was a sign saying: "Seance in session. Do not disturb." You waited outside from the door. There was small chanting coming from the room, it sounded completely different than what they usually practiced.

Listening closer, you heard it was only one person, and not the usual echoes of multiple people. The chant went something like this:

ecnedifnoc ruoy em dnel esaelp  NomeD SubuccuS...