Chapter Three - What the Who

So some people put music to the chapters and so i decided this chapter is going to be Just a fool  by Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton. I love this song and i just know that with this song it just might come with some flashbacks and give you a glimpse into why Tessa is the way she is. The song is also going to be the theme of the chapter so parts of the song will show up.  So because i know that really long A/N tend to bore me I'm going to stop.                                                                                                

I hope you all love this chapter but please comment vote or fan me please :-)

Another shot of whisky please bartender

Keep it coming til I don't remember at all

How bad it hurts when you're gone (na na na)

(Blake Shelton)

I said that I don't care

I'd walk away whatever

And I tell myself we were bad together (uh huh)

But that's just me trying to move on

With

Out

You

I

I had my heart set on you

And nothing else hurts like you do

Who knew that love was so cruel

(Yeah yeah yeah)

And I

Waited and waited so long

For someone who never come home

It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah yeah)

I'm just a fool

I'm just a fool

I'm just a fool

"I love you Tessa and i just know we are going to be so together forever."

I remember him saying that to me and how it felt so real and that was also the time i decided to sleep with him. 

"WHAT THE H*** ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SLUT!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME( STARTING TO CRY) YOU SAID FOREVER.

The day it all falls to pieces and i realize that i loved him with all my heart and it still wasn't enough!

 "Tessa, earth to tessa......TESSA"

"what Aimee???"

"It's time to get up we are going to be late for school"

"I'm not going t oschool today i can't be there and see him and pretend like nothing is wrong especially today"

Aimee gasps " Oh SH** i forgot that was today... okay i have a better idea why don't we skip school and hit the mall for a new outfit to wear to the party tonight."