just a normal day in the life of luna blue

** HEY everyone this is my first story hope you enjoy***

I was walking down the hallway of Woodland High School with my One Direction take me home album blasted on my IPod. Everyone was giving me weird stares but I tend to ignore them.I've always loved One Direction. Since the day they were born (as in x factor).Me and my best friend, Grace Goulding, always wanted to see then live. but our parents are to stubborn and over protective about these boys. well.. at least graces parents. my mother died when i was born. My father married an evil, two faced, ass and said he loved her. my dad died a couple of years after there marriage. I am determined it has something to do with Iris, my step-mum.

I've been living with that ass for three years now. wait.. did I mention my evil, two faced, asses of stepsisters. Zoe and Amira have been abusing me and saying shit and all. I don't believe anything they say. but when you hear it daily, you eventually do. my next class was music and arts, my favorite. beside grace, music was always one of my best friends. i know it sounds cliche, but yes, i love music its what I live for. But no one besides grace gives a damn about what i think.

I sat down next to grace at the back of the class.even if i love music, i still don't want to get noticed by any one here.

"today students, we are starting a project that includes partnering" my gay,Emo teacher, Mr.Matty, said to the class.

"here is the list Jennie with Carl, mike with Zoe, Cathy with ally, and grace with Lauren"he said

I stood there, looking like an idiot, waiting for my name to be called. But it never happened.

As if grace read my mind, she shouted

"Mr.Matty what about her?" pointing at me.i told him my name and I heard a few whispers like 'unwanted' and 'freak'.he looked at the list and said that is wasn't there.

I sighed

Just another normal day for Luna Blue.