Chapter 48 - Official

Y/N: "No Pierre I'll not. If he sees me in the Paddock he will try anything to take me with him and you know what that means. I'm not going."

Pierre: "You are. I can't take care of you if you're staying here."

Y/N: "He doesn't know I'm here."

Pierre: "But he eventually will find out and then you're all on your own. No way I'm letting that happen. So get ready we're leaving in 10 minutes."

Y/N: "Pierre you're risking yours and Charles life by taking me there."

Pierre: "I'm not and I'm not going to discuss this with you Y/N. So I'm waiting."

*You shake you're head but you know you can't convince him to let you stay here. After 10 minutes you've finished with getting ready and you return to the living room where Pierre is patiently waiting for you.*

Pierre: "You're ready?"

Y/N: "Pierre I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

Pierre: "To be honest Y/N. I don't care about your opinion in that case."

*With that he takes your hand in his and you're looking into his eyes while he's putting a strand of hair behind your ear.*

Pierre: "I would not be able to drive if you're staying here and I have no idea how you are and if he already found out where you are. So please come with me."

Y/N: "I think I have no choice either."

Pierre: "Please Y/N understand me in that case. Monaco is tricky enough to drive I can't handle with thinking about your wellbeing during driving."

*You nod and then he's pulling you into a hug and gives you a kiss on the head.*

Pierre: "You have no idea."

*After a few moments just leaning your head on his chest he's getting away from you.*

Pierre: "We should leave now."

*He takes your hand and you both get downstairs to his car. You get into the car and he starts the engine and drives to a secret parking lot where no paparazzis are waiting. You both get out of the car.*

Pierre: "It's not to far away. Just stay with me."

*He then takes your hand again without thinking.*

Y/N: "Pierre should we really enter the paddock like this?"

*You look down at your interlocked fingers and he does the same.*

Pierre: "No we really shouldn't do that. You're still Charles girlfriend."

*But he's not letting go off your hand and neither do you. After a few moments just standing there you losen the grip of your fingers and get your hand out of his.*

Y/N: "I think it's better."

*He nods and then you can hear someone screaming your name. You immediately get goosebumps but you're not turning around to see who it was. You just increase your speed until you can feel that Pierre stopped behind you. This is the moment you turn around to search for Pierre, but you can't see him immediately which scares you a lot because you immediately think about Ben and that he can find you standing here all alone. By now there are a lot of drivers who arrived at the same parking lot and taking the same road which you and Pierre took. There are a lot of people now and you're not able to find Pierre in the middle of the crowd. Suddenly you can feel someone taking your hand which made you jump a little but when you turn around you can see that Charles is smiling at you.*

Charles: "So Pierre convinced you?"

Y/N: "No he didn't but he didn't let me any choice to stay home."

*You're not saying where you stay because Ben could be anywhere.*

Y/N: "We better should get somewhere where it's not that crowded."

*You can see that Charles smile vanishes and he's looking around.*

Charles: "You fear that he's somewhere here, aren't you?"

*You nod and you can feel him squeezing your hand.*

Charles: "Everything will be fine. Come on."

Y/N: "Have you seen Pierre? We better should wait for him."

Charles: "Yes I was screaming your name but you were literally running away from me and Pierre saw me and stoped. He told me that it's better if I stay with you because of the paparazzi."

Y/N: "So you want to make it official that we're together? Charles we just know each other for a couple of weeks."

Charles: "I don't care. I really like you and it's all part of the plan."

Y/N: "Which plan?"

Charles: "The plan Pierre worked out to keep you save. When we're officially together, the paparazzi will take pictures of us and the most important from you alone as well. So he can't just leave the Paddock with you when it's full of paps who know that you're with me."

*You can see that Charles is really convinced by the plan and you're as well but it only includes your safety and not their.*

Y/N: "But..."

Charles: "You're right we should better get inside. We don't know where he is at the moment and in which mood he is most importantly."

*He's still holding your hand when he pulls you with him to the entrance. Pierre already gave you your pass in the car so you can easily enter the paddock. After a few meters inside the paddock a lot of people are surrounding you and take pictures of you and Charles. He does some interviews and present you as your girlfriend when you see someone hiding between two motorhomes. You immediately take a look at Charles and he realizes that somethings wrong.*

Charles: "I'm sorry guys. I have meetings so we have to leave now."

*He's pulling you away from the paparazzi and towards the Ferrari motorhome.*

Charles: "Everything ok?"

*You get closer to him and whisper into his ear.*

Y/N: "No I think he's following us. I saw him when you gave the interviews."

*You get a short distance away from him while he's leaning in to whisper into your ear.*

Charles: "You're sure you saw HIM? Couldn't it had been Pierre or someone else."

Y/N: "I don't know but I really don't feel to comfortable about this."

Charles: "Don't worry cherie. You're save with me."

*You both get into the Ferrari motorhome and in the corner of your eyes you think you saw him sneaking around the Ferrari motorhome but you're not sure about it. You get inside Charles driver room where two securities are waiting in front of the door. Charles closes the door behind you and gets rid of his jacket.*

Y/N: "Charles I'm more concerned for yours and Pierres safety."

Charles: "You don't have to be concerned we can take care for ourself."

Y/N: "Charles I think you're not getting how much  you are in danger."

*Suddenly you hear a knock on the door.*

Y/N: "You're waiting for someone?"

Charles: "Don't panic it could be Carlos."

________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Who is at the door? Who did Y/N see during the interviews Charles gave? Will it work out that Y/N is now officially Charles girlfriend and is she happy with that? Why didn't either Pierre nor Y/N let go of each others hands? Is she secretly in love with Pierre?