Chapter 2

My POV
I woke up the next morning at 7am. Still feeling very tired and worst of all I had a headache. I sighed and gently stretched my arms up trying to wake myself up.

I sensed a delicious smell coming from outside my room. I closed my eyes and followed the amazing scent which was leading me to the kitchen.

I opened my eyes and was greeted with waffles and some fruits, my favorite breakfast.

YOU CAN CHANGE THE BREAKFAST TO WHATEVER YOU PREFER

Beomgyu:"Morning sleepy head"

Beomgyu whispered in my ear hugging me tight from the back.

Me:"What's all this?"

I whispered back turning my body to face Beomgyu.

Beomgyu:"What do you mean?"

Beomgyu said with a smirk on his face, kissing my forehead and gripping my waist tight. I looked into his eyes smiling and tried leaning in for a kiss.

Beomgyu:"Ugh, don't kiss me. Your breathe smells, go brush your teeth and have breakfast."

Beomgyu said with a rough tone pushing me away from him. I made a small gasp but I wasn't too surprised as I should have known better than just coming up to him that way.

Me:"Sorry"

I said rolling my eyes turning towards the table to make my way to the food.

Beomgyu:"Whatever, I'm heading to work. I'll see you there, enjoy the food"

Beomgyu grabbed his coat and slammed the door making a exit without saying anything else or at least giving me time to say goodbye.

I sighed and had the breakfast with a sad expression on my face.

Me and Beomgyu had me dating for 2 years now but he doesn't seem to pay that much attention to me.

I started thinking about my ex and how he used to treat me so much better. I zoned back in and softly slapped my cheek.

Me:"What's wrong with you y/n, you and him broke up. You're with Beomgyu now, stop thinking about him"

I ate my food and took the plate to the sink to get it washed up.

After that I steadily made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I firstly took my toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth roughly still thinking about what Beomgyu had said.

Me:"I have bad breathe?! Ugh, he works on my fucking nerves. I just woke up so obviously I'd have morning breathe"

I mumbled while brushing my teeth extremely hard.

Me:"Ow!! Ugh...Im bleeding"

I spat some blood into the sink, I grabbed the cup with water in to rinse my mouth.

Me:"Ugh look what that idiot made do"

I said underneath my breath in annoyance and anger, clenching my teeth.

Me:"I should just shower already"

I sighed to myself and undressed my body, turning on the shower. I hopped in the shower and started washing my body. I closed my eyes as the warm water touched my skin relaxing my body. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sorry it's kinda boring 😭