Chapter 1

My POV
I was sitting on the couch watching FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, I could feel myself getting horny as the sex scenes showed up. I crossed my thighs and squeezed them tight.

Beomgyu was still in the shower as he had just came back from the gym. He came out of the bathroom and made his way to the living room with nothing but a towel covering his lower body, he walked into the living room and sat down next to me.

I looked at him confused as why he wasn't going to our room to get dressed.

Me: "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

Beomgyu looked at me and bite his lower lip without saying a word. I looked at his neck then slowly started to look down his abs and then i finally looked down at his crotch, it seemed to be growing each second.

I stared at it with my mouth slightly opened I zoned back in when Beomgyu snapped his fingers for my attention then quickly looked away towards the TV.

Beomgyu started laying on the couch making loud moaning noises. I looked at him with confusion.

Me: "What are you doing?!"

Beomgyu kept making even more louder noises and this started making me both horny and annoyed.

I hit him on his thigh and he quickly jumped up in pain, he held his thigh in pain and soon started smirking at me. I had enough of this and just stood up to get to my room but Beomgyu pulled me down and I fell onto his lap, i felt something sharp on my lower butt, as Beomgyu was still wearing nothing but a towel and i could feel IT.

Beomgyu began slowly humping me. I just sat on him not moving a inch and just stared at the corner of the room. I wasn't sure what to do.

Me: "B-beomgyu w-what are you d-doing?!"

I couldn't help but stutter.

Beomgyu then picked me up and threw me on the couch and pulled off his towel. I saw how long and huge his dick was which just made me horny and wet.

I laid on the couch with my legs wide open. Beomgyu kept licking and biting his lips as he slowly removed my pants and panties, while he was doing that i removed my top.

I laid back on the couch with my legs wide open and Beomgyu made his way to my pussy. He began slowly licking it. The pleasure i felt was insane.

Me: "Beomgyu, Beomgyu"

I moaned.

Beomgyu suddenly stop licking my pussy and got up. He wiped his lips, took his towel and walked off without saying a word. I looked at him with a confused look, I started thinking maybe He just wanted to do it in the bedroom.

I got up and made my way to the room but Beomgyu suddenly slammed the door right in my face. I gasped as why he would do that.

A few hours later (22:00) Beomgyu opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

Me: "Beomgyu what the fuck was all that?!"

I yelled at him, as to why he had closed the door right in my face.

Beomgyu: "What are you talking about?"

Beomgyu said with a smirk on his face.

Beomgyu had always been mean to me but I never really minded it, Beomgyu would often call me names and degrade me. But he wasn't really THAT mean but sometimes he would take things too far.

I just decided that I wasn't going to fight with him cause it was useless. I then went to bed and a couple minutes later Beomgyu joined me. I fell asleep as soon as I got to bed, Beomgyu always found it hard to sleep so he would cuddle me to fall asleep and I didn't mind it.