Officer x Mafia Boss

*WARNING: Mentions of Racism

Name: Carlos

Name of the Mafia Gang: Soulless Justice

Mafia Boss Name: Punisher

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Personality: Just like in the name of the Mafia Gang he named, He is a heartless person. BUT only to those he thinks are cruel and unjust people. He plans to rid the world of evil people by doing evil to them and their families if they are a bigger threat. Outside of the Mafia he is fearless and makes people move out of his way.

Backstory: Born in isolation from the world. He was adopted by a rich family and was forced to be their slave. His mother died giving birth to him and his father passed away in jail for a crime he didn't commit. When he was a teenager, he saw one of his friends get brutally beaten by the family that adopted him. What makes it worse, his friend was actually their son. He tried to stop them but it was too late as he saw the death of his friend. Not too long after his cries, he found the family's gun and shot at he father's head, point blank. Then the mother and the others who were living with them. He made a vow to take revenge on the sick and heartless people in the world and avenge those who lost their loved ones. But when forming the Mafia Gang, instead of doing it the right way, he likes to do it to torture them and post them on social media before killing them on a Livestream through the news.