9. Pong-Pong

Shit-shit-shit!

Storming through the house like a headless chicken, I try to collect my stuff. My loose hair is still damp from the quick shower I just took. I don't like it, but there is no other way. No time to blow dry it anymore.

Quickly, I grab a black tennis skirt from the closet upstairs and combine it with an oversized white blouse that I tuck carelessly into my waistband.

I thunder down the spiral staircase in stockinged feet, struggle my way into my black over-knee boots (why are these things always so damn hard to put on?) and shoot into my long khaki trenchcoat.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon when I finally flopped back on my own couch, and I had to be at a meeting at five. At that moment I had yet to do everything, I hadn't even showered! All I had done was hang out on the couch in my pajamas, drink alcohol, and sleep.

And of course, I was kidnapped by a bunch of idiots... But tell Felix that. Of course he'll never believe that story. And I don't blame him, hell, I almost don't believe it myself!

During my hasty shower, I'd seen the second teardrop on my hip, to the left of Yoongi's... My guess was right. Seokjin was also my soulmate. My stomach clenches uncomfortably because... This is just too bizarre!

If they are my soulmates, then what about the others? The men claim to be each other's soulmates because of their matching marks. But they don't were each other's marks on their hips. It's just their own.

How would I feel if all of them turn out to be my soulmate? Lord, how would that even work? How can I satisfy all of their needs?

But having those seven hotties all for myself? I guess I could get used to that!

I'm startled out of my thoughts, I don't have time to get all bemused by the weird situation I fell into! A quick glance at my watch and I stress out. Quarter to five.

Shit, I am gonna be late... Again! I growl in frustration. Why can't I ever make it on time?

I pull the strap of my black leather bag over my shoulder which, thank God, still contains everything I need, grab my phone and keys from the table and storm out the door without looking back.

The door closes behind me with a thud and I lock it quickly. I stumble, as fast as my high heels allow me, down the four, narrow stairs.

I love living in my two-story apartment in a high-rise, Amsterdam canal house. I was lucky to be able to live in such a fantastic place... The only drawback is that I always have to wiggle my ass up and down all those stupid, steep stairs.

I open the shared front door, step out and breathe in the chilly air. The trees along the canal are already turning in beautiful shades of red and yellow. The strong wind yanking at the trunks causes them to lose their leaves.

The leaves twirl happily around my feet and I take a moment to kick them into the air with a chuckle. I love autumn...

The sun is already setting and the first lampposts light up, sputtering and buzzing. It won't be long before the busy city is shrouded in darkness.