dear harry

(Harrys pov)

I woke up at 12 am and decide I needed some fresh air. I hoped out of bed and pulled on my boxers and headed out the front door of my flat. The first thing I did was run to the mailbox. My letter was gone, But a new one replaced it. It was a white envelope that had my name on it - Dear Harry, - she kissed the letter like she always did when she sent mail to me. She sprayed it with her perfume like she always does as well. I stared at the letter for at least 2 minutes before I went back inside. I sat at the table and slowly opened the letter.

Dear Harry,

~ Im sorry i have not been responding to your letters I couldnt bare to write back untill now. I have read all your letters and I appriciate you sending them but its time to stop. I sent you this letter to let you know I love you but I cant do this anymore now that you are leaving for tour shortly we cant continue this I hate to end it but when you love somthing let it go fate will take its way if we are supposed to be together then love will find a way but for now we musnt go on things are getting too serious too fast. I love you styles but its time to move on. I know you said it was an mistake cheating on me and I beleive you I really do. I forgive you but its time to take a brake. From now on im not going to read your letters its to hard and please.. Dont call either I hate to be like this but its for the best. I love you harry please spend time with the boys and move on. Maybe ill vist one day. Goodbye styles.~

Your summer love,

~Taylor~

I stared at the letter and the tears hit the page I cant stand to see her go. It was a mistake I was drunk off my arse and she saw me kiss emily. I didnt mean to hurt her. It was stupid. And I cant take it back. The worst part is that they were best freinds. Now they rarely talk. I get up and I lay down on the couch. I lay there and think about her long blonde hair she always had it up in a bun. Her greyish blue eyes and the way they got bluer when she cryed. I dont want her to leave.

"Your so pretty when you cry when you cry wasnt ready to hear you say good bye now your tearing me apart tearing me apart"