13 - anger

I'm outright spoiling ya'll rn, be grateful because I'll probably not write for a while over the holidays

you get home to find Michael sitting up on the couch, texting his friends "you're finally awake" he smiles and sets his phone down "hi! good morning Y/N" you smile back "good morning Mikey, how about some breakfast" he smiles and nods eagerly "alright, the remotes right there if you wanna put on a movie or something" you point at the coffee table as you go to the kitchen, setting the pan on the stove and cracking open a couple of eggs.

henry sits across the desk from William "they found charlie" William looks at him with fake curiosity "oh?" henry sighs "well... somewhat." William sighs "henry just say it" he sighs "they found Charlie's body." William takes a moment, as though he needs to process this information, despite knowing damn well what happened "where... where'd they find the body?" 

"behind fazbears."

...

you set the plate containing a fried egg on toast in front of Michael "thank you Y/N" he smiles and immediately begins eating, you chuckle softly "hungry, huh?" he nods and you begin eating your serving. "hey Y/N?" you set down your toast and look at him "yeah?" he hesitates for a moment "you work at fazbears, right?" you nod "yeah, nightshift" he nods and you notice the look of worry glossing over his face "be careful around the animatronics, they're dangerous" you smile reassuringly "It's fine Michael. don't worry about me" he nods and looks down "yeah..." you pat him on the back "thanks for your concern though" he smiles weakly and continues eating.

you stand at the sink washing the dishes when there's a knock at the door, you slip off your dishwashing gloves and open the door "oh- er! William, do you need something?" He nods "I know you have Michael over but... Would you mind talking to me? Just for a little bit." You look at him, slightly confused but not wanting to leave him support less so... "Oh, sure!"

You lean inside "hey Mikey, I'm gonna go out for a bit" he nods, a mouthful of toast "okay, bye Y/N!" You put on your shoes and step out the door "whats up?" He looks through the window "could we please exit the hearing range of my nosy son?" You nod and the two of you walk over to his house.

He looks at you and for the first time you see a bit of nervousness in his eyes, he almost looked... Shy. "Well... Uhm.." you place your hand on his shoulder and look up at him "it's okay, I wont judge you" he sighs "it's just been really hard for me lately and... Well thanks for being here, you really mean a lot to me, and the kids..." You smile and hug him "no problem, William.."

He smiles back and wraps his arms around you, and you kiss him

You keep kissing, and he kisses back but more passionately until you end up on his bed as he undresses you

God, what have you gotten yourself into?