14- barganing

THE WAY YA'll CAME OUT OF YOUR ASS CAVE FOR THE SMUT CHAPTER. WHORES I SAY! WHORES!

he pins you against the bed, and you moan softly into the kiss as his hands caress your sides, he wraps his arms around you, pulling you as close as possible as you kiss passionately, you whimper softly, pressing your hips against his, desperate for some sort of relief. he breaks away from the kiss and looks at you lovingly "are you sure you want to do this?" you nod eagerly, he gently caresses your cheek "use your words." you whimper, feeling your stomach coil at his sudden manner change "y-yes, I want this." he kisses you once more as he undoes each button of his shirt painfully slow... you pull away to look at his unclothed torso

your blush deepens as you stare at his figure "o-oh my god..." he grins slightly as you stare at him in awe "its rude to stare y'know~" you look away flusteredly "y-you're Uhm..." you murmur "you're really hot..." he chuckles lightly "I'm glad you think so."

you begin undressing, he watches you attentively as you reveal your form to him, his eyes trail over every feature of your body "oh Y/N... you're perfect~..." you bite your lip slightly, did he really think that of you? thoughts raced in your mind but they were suddenly put to silence as he kissed you, you whimper and moan quietly as he trails kisses along your jaw...

your neck...

your chest...

you both stop in your tracks when you hear a knock at the door. william stands up and dresses, you frown disappointedly. he kisses you on the forehead gently "I'll be back." he leaves you alone on the bed, you listen closely as you hear talking coming from downstairs, you can't make out what they're saying so you just lay there, sighing softly as you look up at the ceiling. your thoughts came racing back in

was he just using you to cope?

had he meant any of the things he said?

what about when he was mad at you earlier?

how could he switch up so fast? 

William enters the room "I'm so sorry darling but I have to go, work stuff. something about a lawsuit." you frown softly "okay" he sighs and kisses you gently "I promise we can continue this sometime, alright? I just have to go deal with this right now" you nod understanding why he has to go but still feeling disappointed, the feeling between your legs still remaining untreated...

he leaves you alone on the bed once more, you sigh and lay your head against the pillow, blushing softly at his scent, he smells like cologne and cigarettes, and it somehow comforted you, your hand trails below your waist as you lay in his bed, you had to take care of your little problem on your own now...

william sat at his desk, sighing frustratedly at all the paperwork in front of him "we're fucked, we are so goddamn fucked." henry sighs "I know we're in a bit of a rough spot but we just need to get some investors to-" William slams his fist on the desk "NOBODY'S GONNA FALL FOR OUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT! WE HAVE A DOZEN MISSING CASES, MOST OF WHICH ARE CHILDREN! AND WE HAVE WHAT TWENTY LAWSUITS FROM YESTERDAY'S INCIDENT, WE'RE FUCKED HENRY."

he sighs somewhat sadly "fine, we'll sort this out when you aren't as hysteric. but for now, get that paperwork done, several families are very mad. and you throwing a hissy fit isn't going to help" William sighs "just get out." henry does as told and walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him and looking back at it sadly "What's wrong with him today..." 

henry turns the corner and sees Marie, and he jumps slightly "GAH! Marie?? what are you doing here!?" he lowers his voice to a worried whisper "you know you aren't supposed to come here anymore!" she leans against the wall and looks down at her nails nonchalantly "I heard everything, and y'know... I think I could help you" she looks up from her nails and grins at him slyly, he looks at her confused "what are you talking about?" she doesn't even look around before speaking, no fear of who hears "haven't you noticed? he's been acting weird ever since he hired Y/N." he looks down, thinking for a moment "huh... you're ri-" when he looks up she's already gone, he sighs. 

he'll just deal with this on his own then.