12. (Sarai/Tynan)

I blinked my eyes and stretched my achy bones in my bed and accidentally bumped Tynan with my elbow. I gasped and leaned into him.

And I decided I wanted to try something out. "Xathe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

His hands wrapped around my wrists and he flipped over so he was now hovering over me, his eyes dark and his eyebrows furrowed. He almost looked angry.

"I-I'm sor-"

"Say it again." He growled, his breath hot as his eyes raked me over. And then I recognized the darkness in his eyes, not as anger but as a reflection of last night. It was the same dark look when his head was- I stopped myself before I lost my breath and looked up at him.

I batted my lashes and smirked, leaning up to his ear to whisper. "What do want from me... Xathe?" I said and his teeth wrapped around my ear, wrapping his tongue around it and pulling at it with his teeth.

"Don't tease me, little Kitten." He warned, his morning voice deep and raspy as fuck. Like velvet. I brought my hand up by his ear, playing with it just to see his reaction.

"Or what? Are you gonna punish me?" I whispered and he groaned as a pressed a kiss against his earlobe. His hands grilled my hips hard and I sucked in a breath. "Xathieur." I moaned and his teeth came down on my neck, pulling a bit before he released pressure and kissed the skin.

I sighed, my body arching into him. He sighed and laid down to the side so that he was almost in top of me. I had my arm wrapped around his neck, his bare chest laying in top of me, keeping me warm.

I wanted to stay like this forever, him keeping me warm and safe. He rolled over on his side and I rolled on mine to look at him.

"I thought I liked you being the only one to call me Tynan. But the sound of my name on your lips..." He trailed off and I looked down with a small smile, feeling my cheeks grow hot under his gaze.

Then I looked back up at him. "D-Does it..." I stopped trying to find the right words but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that I didn't want to say what I was thinking. I wanted the answer without asking.

"Don't be shy, Kitten." He whispered, reaching and putting his thumb on my bottom lip and dragging it slowly to my chin.

"Last night... Is it like that-Does it always-"

"No." He cut me off and I'm thanking him for it as he smiled down at me softly. He leaned in and slowly pressed his lips against my nose. Then brought his thumb back to my lips, watching it intently. "It's something I've never felt before." He said, his thumb swiping back and forth on mg bottom lip as his eyes followed. Then his eyes stopped and looked into mine. "Have you?" He asked and I froze, my cheeks burning now as I looked away.

"Xathieur, I-I've never-" I paused, not wanting seem like a stupid child. But I'd only ever been with Isaiah. And I didn't let him anywhere near me like that. I couldn't. But that didn't stop him from trying. "You're the first one." I said and his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. I looked away. "That I've been with. Like that, I mean."

He didn't speak for a moment, then I looked up at him. His eyes were looking into mine and vague, damn near invisible smile was on his lips. "So... you're all mine then? I mean, not that I planned on sharing anyways. But... I'm honored." He said and I giggled, shaking my head at him. His arms wrapped around me tightly and I looked up at him.

"And Xathieur?" I asked and he nodded. "You know... that I'm yours." I said and his grip got tighter, his eyes darker and his smile left. But the next part I was nervous to say. "And, and you're mine." It came out sounding more like a question then anything but he chuckled and nodded.